News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Continuous Disconnections (Debug errors)

Started by migoortiz, May 20, 2013, 07:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

migoortiz

Hello everyone, i have downloaded the most recent version of LackeyCCG as of today (May 20, 2013). The problem is that whenever i try to connect to the server or attempt to join a game, i only stay online for about a minute before i am disconnected.

The server also gives me the debug message:"Are you still connected? For Realz?" right before severing my connection. This problem is recurrent no matter how many times I connect and reconnect. I am currently using two laptops that run respectively on Windows 7 and the other on Windows 8. Both of which display the aforementioned connection problem.

Browsing the forums has made it clear to me that this issue is not isolated and many users of LackeyCCG are currently experiencing it. The problem is that none of the message threads seem to have ANY SOLUTION to this particular problem.

Any and all help with regards to this matter is very highly appreciated since i have literally spent hours scouring the web in search for any solution or even any idea of a solution to this problem and have found none.

Thanks, and hoping for your consideration and response.

Minzd

Sounds like you're a victim of the trolling going on.  Read Thonor's thread about the "test to see if you can host" thread just below this one.  That's 99.9% the issue I'm sure.