Who will reign supreme!

Steampunk
5 (62.5%)
Traditional Fantasy
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: January 25, 2010, 05:07:15 AM

aardvark

Well who woulda thunk it? A tie between Steampunk and Traditional Fantasy.

Vote now and choose the OverTheme for the LackeyCCG Community Game!

This poll will last one day, all day Sunday 01/24/10 (PST).
Voice any and all thoughts/defenses/etc. below.

GnKoichi

Can I vote for a combination of the two?

aardvark

I'd rather we keep it "pure" this time around. If things keep going well and we have something like this in the future, I wouldn't mind having a mix of stuff or even a genre v genre in the future. For now let's focus on doing these few things as well as possible.

Ripplez

id want steampunk.

but id rather have steampunk + fantasy. i think itd add more card design space altho maybe itd restrict it alot if we kept having to add steampunk AND fantasy to all our cards.......

but im voting for steampunk

Tokimo

Why choose? Wizards and Engineers can coexist. I think if it was a tie it's a sign that you need trains, dragons, robots, wizards, airships, and goblins.

Zao

I strongly recommend you to watch Howl's Moving Castle (or to read the book).

It's Steampunk with Wizardry. And it's excellent.

sneaselx

I love that movie/book. Author has wrote several other very good works.
I'm voting steampunk, just because it offers better possibilities for equipment and objects, which is important in a character-focused game. Traditional fantasy is more focused on many fantastical creatures and warriors, and spells.

legend zero

As an idea, why not both??

The whole issue of Steampunk vs Traditional ways seems really interesting to me, having two major factions of cards for players to choose from would lead to some really interesting mechanics. Players would not be restricted to one or the other but both combines would make the game much more complex.

HOWEVER

If I have to pick one, Steampunk

TheBuck

A world ruled by both Wizardry and Tech interesting idea.

legend zero

Kind of like Theif the Dark Project, one of my favorite games. Steampunk vs Magic was a big theme there.

aardvark

The votes are in and Steampunk reigns supreme!