Frest Start, Fresh search for Shadowrun TCG players

Started by OmegaMan, November 10, 2009, 08:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmegaMan

Hey all,

Just got into Shadowrun TCG after finally buying some cards online.  It was an exhaustive search.  Turns out I really like this game a lot.

So do you play?  Do you want to play?  Do you want to learn to play?

My schedule is sporadic but if you're interested I am certain we can set something up.

Let me know!

asian_al

I would def. be interested in playing on lackey (if there is a plugin).  I currently just play the WoW TCG.  Have you played?

OmegaMan

Great news!

Sorry asian_al, I do not play WoW TCG.  I actually tried it and learned it here on Lackey but I have a hard time learning a game if I can't see it in front of me with actual cards.  So I guess I do play but not very well.  I haven't gotten the plug-in for it yet.

There is a plug-in, when you go to your preferences screen in Lackey you can browse which plug-in you want to get, and the name of the Shadowrun Plug-in is just "run"

Tokimo, when would be a good time for you?  I can point you to a rule book to get a general idea of the rules, after that we'd set up and just play, I think that's the best way to learn.  Any other info you will need?

Tokimo

The rulebook link sounds awesome. I like to read the rules and try to build a deck in that order usually, then play a game and realize how the game actually works.

OmegaMan

Here's the link.  If you browse around a little more on the site (Boardgamegeek.com) you can find an FAQ that may also help.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/47467

Wintermute

I`m interested, too. I know the rules but havent played the lackeys.

for an match please pn me or leave a massage at blackwire@gmx.de

aardvark

Shadowrun!!!  :o

I am definitely up to giving this a shot. I'm usually available after 1800hrs PST.

Going to get the rules now and read 'em.

Wintermute

Russ8am

i noticed this thread is a few months old, is there anyone playing Shadowrun here on Lackey, i just installed the updated plugin (at least i think it's the most updated in Lackey). so if there r some people on here wanting to play please let me know thanks.