News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Having issues connecting or LAN-gaming

Started by Xirix, December 30, 2012, 09:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xirix

I have the latest LackeyCCG (Build 4-11-2012), I have tried on two different computers to connect to the server, it just says there's an error.

I have also tried directly connecting both through my router, and directly with a crossover cable, using the IP from IPconfig in command prompt, that also returns an error, kinda annoying as I want to play with my sister right now and nothing is working.

StAislez

THats probaly because  the server is down. Best thing to do is PM trevor

Xirix

I'll do that, but I'd also like to figure out why the LAN option isn't working. Like I said I've tried direct with crossover cable, I've tried connecting both to my router.

I wanted to try hamachi, but the Host game option wouldn't let me input the hamachi IP, it would just refresh to my internet IP..

I would imagine it's probably the Laptop I'm using for player 2 as I've used this computer for LAN fine... It has Windows 7 which I'm not very familiar with, I'm pretty sure the firewall is disabled, how can I tell Windows 7 to let lackeyCCG do whatever it wants?

Otep3210

I tried to host without the server being up with no success on Windows 7, disabled both my windows/router firewall, enabled port forwarding on TCP and UDP for 25711/25710 on my router and in my windows firewall settings as well, still not able to host without the server.

Xirix

That doesn't inspire confidence... has anyone been able to use Offline play with Windows 7?