News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Looking for designers/artists

Started by devilbegood, November 28, 2012, 11:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilbegood

I am looking for semi-professional, mature individuals capable of spending time on a project that will end up being taken beyond the local table and published via Kickstarter.

For the moment this is all unpaid work so if you're not serious, don't bother reading the rest.

The objective  is to create a simple but engaging game which allows the players to customize their deck based around whatever preferences they have.

The premise behind the game revolves around a futuristic post-apocalyptic world where humanity has fallen into the shadows, while their creations - the soulbonded Automaton carry out the sins of their creator's past.

I'm still working through a lot of the rules and concepts - and I'm looking for help to continue the process.  Bouncing ideas around - making them better, sturdier, and  balanced - not just for the current iteration of the game, but for the potential of expansion later.

Personally speaking I have only a little bit of diversity when it comes to CCG/TCG's - primarily spending over 12 years playing MTG faithfully.  I am an artist as well, both in conceptual and design - so templating and producing the rough artwork for Alpha/Beta testing won't be beyond my grasp, though assistance would definately be welcome.

Professionally, I aim to establish a small team with which this task can be fleshed out and made real.  Meaning we would all be bound to this project and would have access to sealed forums and means of continual contact and/or meetings.

Contact me through here or directly via email: devilbegood@gmail.com

3XXXDDD

Just some clarification, what do you mean by "Designer"?

devilbegood

Heh, I am quite vague...
I don't really like giving out too much information freely.

What I am looking for is anyone with some background knowledge of CCG's or TCG's who can then take that same knowledge and use it in a design sense.  Namely, understanding that just because it sounds good on paper, doesn't necessarily mean it will work out in testing.  I like the 'keep it simple' ideology - because even the simplest of games can become complex.

And that is what we are striving to create - a simple to learn, quick to pick up game that is fun and fast to play - that has every bit of YOU in it that you can manage to cram into it.

If you're a fan of the Post Apocalyptic, Machines both big and small, the dying human race, concepts like 'ghost in the shell,' and just a general love of down to earth nitty-gritty Sci-Fi, then you might want to look into us.