News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Couple features for packs

Started by Seth, November 23, 2012, 09:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth

Hi, I'm making and testing a new game and I've come across two little limitations of the pack interface.

1. The "Load directly to..." button is convenient, but would it be possible to add a parameter in the pack definitions to autochoose the zone in the dropdown when the pack is selected? It's not much of a bother, but it would speed things up when there's several zones to load packs to, so if it's not much to code it would be nice.

2. Could you add a direct button for shared zones as well in this dialog? Otherwise you have to open the pack, move it to the deck, then load to zone, which makes a few superfluous steps. For multiple zones you also have to clear the pool between each. It actually took me a while to figure out how to populate a shared zone since they didn't show up in the list.*

3. This one's not really a limitation, that's why I said two above. Every time you load a deck to a zone, you're sent to the Game tab. This probably saves a couple seconds in games with a single zone, but as far as I'm concerned I have to go back and forth four times to load three decks and one random card, so it's rather bothersome. Might be something to consider if more people have run into this :)

Oh by the way, there's a typo in the tooltip for the FAN ON/OFF button; it says "automatically turned of" rather than "off."

As usual, thanks for the great work on this!

*Edit: Actually, it doesn't work. The cards I send to the shared zones don't show up even though the chat log says I'm doing it.
Edit2: If I can get a card in my Hand (only way I found is to load a pack directly to it) and move that card to a shared zone, I can then load a deck to the zone. Also, I'm aware this is becoming a bug report but since it's related I'll keep it here for now; feel free to move it.