News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

New Game Idea

Started by yudencow, November 10, 2012, 10:01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yudencow

You have a hero and a 60-card deck of items.

Deck Cards:
Drone - units that can help you.
Armor - part you can equip to your hero.
Barricade - defenses for locations.
Consumable - instant items.

There is a natural 20-card deck of locations. You need to damage enough these locations before the other player does. Defenses force you to attack them from other sides vbefore the location. There are 3 active loactions at a time. When one recieved enough damage, the player who did the most wins it. Other players receive temporary boost according to the amoutn of damage did to the card. A new location is revealed. First player to conuesr 5 locations wins.

Any comments and ideas?

yudencow

New mechanic, a card can attack twice a turn: once an enemy cards and later a neutral card.

Wisp

I'll be honest, I don't really understand.

yudencow

Basically, this game work like Magic: the Gathering only your way to win is to destroy the neutral locations before other players do. When a player targets them, other players can defend much like in Call fo Cthulu LCG. The main diference is there is a hero like in the WoW TCG.

Is it now understandable?

Easyminded

Sounds quite fun. What kind of setting is the card game set in? I ask, because I'm more about the character design and story.

Wisp

Ahh I see. It sounds really good.

yudencow

Easyminded, I want it to be in a military/pre-apocalypse setting. What I yet didn't get is the resource system I want to fit to that theme. Pretty much every group is defined by the extent and the means to thrive.

yudencow

New resource mechanic:

Same thing like A Game of thrones LCG. You have a side deck of 6 industry cards (unlike 7 in aGoT LCG), each inustry card has a resource income, damage bonus and an trigger effect. You have to pick a new one for the next turn.

What do you think?