News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

community on ventrilo

Started by Odinn, October 11, 2012, 08:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinn

Hi everyone  :) i would like to know anyones idea on me having a ventrilo account for lackey players to use an a community online talk/chat room for anyone wanting to talk over the microphone to other players about the games they play and having private channles for others who like to be on a voice program but not the hassle of other players i have  a ventrilo account was just wondering how popular it may get to be if people wanted to join alot of us already on play alot of minecraft or civilization but i wanted to open it up to more gamers and hope to get a bigger community going for it for anyone wanting to learn  how to use the program
im on most the time so if you join just look for Odinn if you wana join just go to ventrilo.com download the most recent client run it then under server go to hostname and type in [fluorine.typefrag.com] and under port type [34880] and then exit it and connect to server and make sure you have a head set to be able to talk over the internet its like a internet phone call iff you have any problems others or myself can help with further setup of the program so i hope alot of you will wana join have fun :)

r0cknes

Is ventrilo anything like skype?

P.S. DUDE! USE PUNCTUATION!!!

Alastair

I already have a channel setup on my Ventrilo server for lackey users. Check out http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=5.0

Odinn

wow ty Alastair ill join it soon