News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

What is going on??

Started by jhale230, September 19, 2012, 08:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhale230

I just re downloaded lackey, been away for a while. I can't connect to the game server and the Plugin Finder won't work for me either. Maybe servers are down? I'm so confused :(

Trevor

The server and site are both up and have been for as far as I know. Try again.

Check to see if you have a firewall on. What country are you connecting from, and what kind of computer are you using, and what is your network like?

jhale230

Well that's strange, i booted up lackey and everything worked perfectly... Thanks for your help trevor :D Off topic, but i have two random questions for you if you don't mind. 1) Will return to ravnica be released when the actual physical cards are released? and 2) On the credits page there is mention of a premium lackey. I would definitely cough up some dough for one if it existed, any details on it?

Trevor

Quote from: jhale230 on September 20, 2012, 01:07:21 PM
Well that's strange, i booted up lackey and everything worked perfectly... Thanks for your help trevor :D Off topic, but i have two random questions for you if you don't mind. 1) Will return to ravnica be released when the actual physical cards are released? and 2) On the donate page there is mention of a premium lackey. I would definitely cough up some dough for one if it existed, any details on it?
I don't make that plugin, so I wouldn't know about that.

I should be releasing a test version that is close to 1.0 in a day or 2. It also runs on the iPad (and soon android and iPhone).

jhale230

having the same issue again..... "it says unable to save to file. Maybe the file is open? secure/YourLastIP.txt"

jhale230

The .txt file in question is there, although the IP is wrong. Gonna set it to the correct IP and cross my fingers
Edit: deleted the file (because i couldn't modify for some backwards ass windows admin permissions issue) and it works just fine again... not sure what's going on but at least i know how to fix it i suppose lol

2nd Edit: well, now i'm having the same issue but the .txt file isnt there at all. WTB premium lackey... lol

Alastair

If you're on windows vista or 7, try running Lackey as administrator.