News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Playmat image / game zone issues

Started by Cameron.Toronto, June 02, 2012, 08:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cameron.Toronto

Hey guys,

I am new to lackey and have a problem that I hope someone will be able to help me with. I'm sorry if it was answered elsewhere, I couldn't find an answer to my question via google or the discussion pages here. I have a feeling that (hopefully) it will be a really quick fix.

I have attached a screenshot of what my lackey looks like. My friend has a really nice mtg background, and I have been completely unable to change the interface for mine whatsoever. I have gone to preferences-appearance, and have messed around with the options with no luck. I think that I am supposed to load an image to either the "change zone background image" or the "change table playmat image". The issue is that it is on default and I don't know how to load an image (when I click on "browse game zone background images" / "browse table playmat images" there are no files to select.

I want my lackey to look like this (or something similar): http://www.angelfire.com/funky/magiclackey/index.html

But when I go to update the plugin it say's it is all ready loaded. I have tried restarting lackey to see if anything updates/changes, but it remains the same.

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question. But I have been totally unable to try to fix this thus far, I would really appreciate if someone could help me out!

Thanks,
-Cameron.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Trevor

Make sure the table playmat image is in your images/backgrounds/ folder. This is NOT in a plugin's folder, so you can use the same playmat with any plugin you have. Assuming you have the image file in the right place, the only reason you shouldn't be able to load it is if it was in an invalid image format. Post a link to the image file and I can take a look.

Cameron.Toronto

Hey, thanks for your response, I really appreciate it.

When I click on "browse game zone background images" or "browse table play mat images", both foders are completely empty. I guess that means that the image is not in the right place. Where do I go to get the proper image?

Again, excuse my ignorance on this.
Thanks again.

Trevor

Quote from: Cameron.Toronto on June 03, 2012, 08:43:46 PM
Hey, thanks for your response, I really appreciate it.

When I click on "browse game zone background images" or "browse table play mat images", both foders are completely empty. I guess that means that the image is not in the right place. Where do I go to get the proper image?

Again, excuse my ignorance on this.
Thanks again.
As I said in my previous post, they should go at images/backgrounds/ for the table images, and if you want to also have a zone background image, that would go at images/zonebackgrounds/. These are paths relative to the lackey executable.