News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Card amount in a game

Started by yudencow, April 26, 2012, 07:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3XXXDDD

Sounds interesting, like Limit Breaking/Lentation, if the Hero card is something you start outside of the deck, then you can have two faces on the card and after it's taken so much damage or whatever you could flip it into it's insane version.

yudencow

I kidna thought that it will be 2 seperate hero cards.

3XXXDDD

Oh? So how does one become an Insane Hero? Do you just start off as one or do you eventually fall into insanity?

yudencow

It's like the WOWTCG with traitor/un-traitor heroes, but in my case it's far more basic.

If you played Mass Effect or Jade Dynasty or Knights of the Old Republic, there are 2 lines or morality. Basically one lawful and one chaotic (though in edition 4, they removed that concept and created lawful good-good-neutral-evil-chaotic evil which is much better).

In my lore, living creatures are nearly immortal. Vampire: The Masquerade has Gehenna. I want to do the same thing. Basically the world is about to end in a Ragnarok-esque battle, but you don't know which side will win. One side, uses an addiction, to empower and control the masses. One card is the heroes without it and later on release one on it.

yudencow

The addicted heroes will be special promo cards. The regular ones will come n the main set mostly.

yudencow

I am also concern about the ratio between normal creatures, instant creatures and attachable creature which stands now on 9:6:4 respectively.

I think if there should be more attachables and less instances. The game is around the combos the hero and creatures can create. I'm afraid I won't have enough ideas for enchantments, but i'm afraid the instants will be very overpowered.

MLaRF

I think the ratio of instants to attachables you have now seems fine. You'll probably see more impressive combos if people need to replenish their effects and strategies each turn. If you feel the instants are too overpowered, make a deck based on instants and test it against a decidedly "average" deck. But I'd generally say that more instants will help give games more variety on a per-turn basis.

yudencow

New Idea:

You get 1 point for a breakthrough damage attack. BT damage is done from attacking direactly an enemy player without any other cards stopping it. The playmat is divided into 4 columns, so you can BTD from each of the columns.

You get 1 point for killing a hero. A hero is a very strong card you start the game with.

Also,

You start with 5 power, every tme you are attacked you win 1 power and every time you attack you gain 1 power. Every time you kill, you gain 5 power. Killing a hero grants 3 power. If you have 20 power over any other enemy player, you automatically win (morale victory).

What do you think?

yudencow

Correction: 1 Power is given if killed a non-hero card.