I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 04-11-12. Post bugs here.

Started by Trevor, April 11, 2012, 09:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

Quote from: Garritt on April 23, 2012, 12:05:49 PM
When I roll 6 dice and I type in /rolld6 6, I get 1,2,3,4,5,6, the only randomness is the order that they are listed.
Until I post the fix, I believe rolling 1 at a time should work

masterage

Trevor

masterage

we did. Had to use it nine times :(

also, the /log command seems to be non-functional for some people. Restarting lackey tends to fix the problem, but of course this wipes what was needed to be saved.

Mandurang

Hi Trevor,

In games with more than one player, when you reveal normally hidden areas (such as your hand) to just a few players, but not all, the game reveals them to all sometimes, but even if this doesn't happen, the game log in the bottom of the screen shows explicitly what card that player drew to all of the players (i.e. X just drew a Swamp) even when not all the players are supposed to know.

Some other times, again in multiplayer, revealing a hidden area to one specific player via right click -> reveal to -> Player X -> all does not work. The message shows, but the area is still hidden (i.e. you can only see the back of the cards). 

Drem

I'm not sure if this is the program at fault or my computer, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to post it.

Last Saturday my friend and I got together to finally play Lackey. Coincidentally this was right as the Lackey website starting going down, so we couldn't connect to the matchmaking server. We decided to try LAN play instead. I chose "Start Hosting A Game" and clicked "Refresh my IP", but it would only show "<!DOCTYPE" in the "Your IP" field. Needless to say we couldn't figure out how to start a LAN game. When I try it right now it returns an actual IP address, so I don't know if the problem was my computer, something with the program, or maybe something to do with the website being down.

Sparx MacGyver

I think this is a bug, though I'm not sure and apologize in advance if it's the wrong area.

After recently updating both lackeyccg and the plugin my friend and I use, it no longer loads X cards. It's random, depending on the deck's we load at the time, however, it's every single deck that cards don't load. It always states: Error loading deck: Unable to load card "Card Name" from set "AB4".

I'm not sure if that is a plugin error or lackey error, but thought I should try here first. I did do a complete clean install of lackeyccg, and even rebuilt my decks instead of copying the folder to eliminate that issue.

Trevor

Quote from: Sparx MacGyver on May 28, 2012, 03:59:42 PM
I think this is a bug, though I'm not sure and apologize in advance if it's the wrong area.

After recently updating both lackeyccg and the plugin my friend and I use, it no longer loads X cards. It's random, depending on the deck's we load at the time, however, it's every single deck that cards don't load. It always states: Error loading deck: Unable to load card "Card Name" from set "AB4".

I'm not sure if that is a plugin error or lackey error, but thought I should try here first. I did do a complete clean install of lackeyccg, and even rebuilt my decks instead of copying the folder to eliminate that issue.
Sounds like the deck was made and then the plugin was changed. If you send me the deck that is giving you a problem, I can investigate. This is likely not a lackey bug.

Sparx MacGyver

Trevor,

I think I found the issue. I don't know why, but when I uninstalled the entire program and re-installed it, rebuilt my decks, I found that for some reason, it's the .dek files that are misbehaving. The text files work as normal, just for whatever reason those dek files didn't want to. After the install, the problem has corrected itself.

ControlLion

Hi Trevor! I'm new to this forum, so I'm not positive this is the right place to post this because I think it was a more recent update with this small issue. The picture of the card Elderwood Scion from the new Planechase (PC2) is a picture of Enigma Sphinx. I just thought that I'd let you know. Thank you!

Trevor

Quote from: ControlLion on June 16, 2012, 05:11:21 PM
Hi Trevor! I'm new to this forum, so I'm not positive this is the right place to post this because I think it was a more recent update with this small issue. The picture of the card Elderwood Scion from the new Planechase (PC2) is a picture of Enigma Sphinx. I just thought that I'd let you know. Thank you!
This thread, and specifically this whole forum section is for posting bugs with the program, and not the plugins. I don't make the plugins and errors in the plugins should be reported in the plugins section. When reporting a plugin error, make sure you list what plugin it is, what version of the plugin you noticed the error in, and what date you last updated that plugin.

pickleishopeless

Other users and I are finding that games hosted on the server are not allowing double click to tap, or any movement of a card once on the field of play.  This makes the program slightly impossible to use.  Maybe an update is needed?

Trevor

Quote from: pickleishopeless on July 14, 2012, 02:09:57 PM

Other users and I are finding that games hosted on the server are not allowing double click to tap, or any movement of a card once on the field of play.  This makes the program slightly impossible to use.  Maybe an update is needed?
I highly doubt this has anything to do with the games being hosted on the server. Is your table tilted? See if things work properly with a flat table.

EDIT: This should be fixed now.

NotDomo

As of today or yesterday, for some reason when loading my deck/hand (defined below), the program has started to play the Shuffle sound instead a sequence of Draw sounds. As you can see, I don't have shuffle on. This is minor, but slightly annoying to the ear. =P

<deckzone>
  <label>Codex</label>
  <gamezonetoloadto>Codex</gamezonetoloadto>
  <shuffle>no</shuffle></deckzone>

<gamezone>
  <label>Codex</label>
  <visibletoowner>yes</visibletoowner>
  <visibletoothers>no</visibletoothers></gamezone>

Trevor

Quote from: NotDomo on July 16, 2012, 08:30:50 PM
As of today or yesterday, for some reason when loading my deck/hand (defined below), the program has started to play the Shuffle sound instead a sequence of Draw sounds. As you can see, I don't have shuffle on. This is minor, but slightly annoying to the ear. =P

<deckzone>
  <label>Codex</label>
  <gamezonetoloadto>Codex</gamezonetoloadto>
  <shuffle>no</shuffle></deckzone>

<gamezone>
  <label>Codex</label>
  <visibletoowner>yes</visibletoowner>
  <visibletoothers>no</visibletoothers></gamezone>
This is not a bug. The sound of many cards being rapidly moved is not just used for shuffling. It is also used for when a deck is initially loaded.