News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

[Solved] - Is there a list of HotKeys?

Started by Jynks, October 03, 2011, 09:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jynks

Is there somewhere I can find a list of hotkeys, a wiki ir even a text file I can open inside the program?

The ones I would like the most is "send card to top of discard pile" - as in to quickly just discard a card.

Also I use the LoTRs Plugin, so there is a 2nd discard pile, so a hotkey to send to top of Encounter Discard Pile would be awesome

Thanks in advance

Jynks

Hi again...

I can not seem to find a way to set "discard" options... is that hard wired into the app?

Like the Card functions do not have a transfer card thing and the general functions do not seam to have a way to send the data to a deck? Is that correct?

Basically I have to do this to discard a card, or a encounter card

Now the other commands in that list come from <cardfunction> but the discard ones do not...

How do I access them, I wish (If possible) to add the Discard to the top of the right click menu, or maybe put it in the a menu above the table...

This would be a acceptable compromise if I can not find a way to set a hotkey for this function, as if the "button" is in a set position I can easily use autohotkey to script a hotkey to press the button, but as the right click menu is dependant on position and stuff it is hard to get this working that way..

Any ideas?

Picks-at-Flies

Hotkeys are plugin specific so you should aim these at whoever supports the relevant plugin.

Trevor

The plugin maker can make a function transfer a card from any place to any other place. I don't know what functions that plugin had defined though. Maybe ask the plugin maker.

And remember, there are many ways to do everything. I would suggest you just drag the card(s) to the tab of the zone you want them.