News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

A way to view the text for a card while playing

Started by DukeBrymin, August 15, 2019, 04:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DukeBrymin

Hi,
I've got my cards all imported with the traits and such, but I'm running into an interesting problem.  In Deck Builder, I can see almost all of the traits for each card, but the last field (which is dedicated to the rest of the text on the card, with Special Abilities that don't fit into the other columns) is many times too long to fit on the screen.  So, is there a way to show ALL the text for a card?  i.e. right-click on the card, or some other action that shows all that text.

Thanks

Alastair

If you hover your mouse over the card in the deck editor, the full text should show up as floating text over the card image after a moment. At least that's how the magic plugin works. If your plugin doesn't do that then you may want to look over the magic one and see what it does differently.

DukeBrymin

I am not seeing the behavior you mention with the Magic deck editor.  I can, in Preferences, turn on the "Always show text over card image viewer" option, but that immediately places the text over the card, without the momentary pause.  So I guess there's not really a way to make that text come and go with a mouse click or key-press, right?

DukeBrymin

From the Facebook group:
You can press the ~ ` button on the top left of the keyboard to hover full text