News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

no menu options in opeing window

Started by eopithecus, February 09, 2019, 04:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eopithecus

I just downloaded an update and the menu completely disappeaed. What happened?

xdarkgeox

mind posting a screenshot of the incident?

eopithecus

I dont know how to do a screenshot. The ribbon at the top just says

LackeyCCG Windows and build date. that is it, no connect to server option. I have used lackey for years but latest build date left me with no menus visible.

Thnx for any help

eo

CrazyChucky

I don't use Windows, so I'm not sure I can advise on what's going on. But here's a guide for taking screenshots on Windows 10: https://www.howtogeek.com/226280/how-to-take-screenshots-in-windows-10/

Most of that should work in other Windows versions too, as I recall.

eopithecus

i took a screenshot but the forum says the file is too large to post at 988kb.

thnx Eo

eopithecus

if you look at the first tutorial video in the extreme upper left there is a  clickable menu. After my update last December I have no menu to click on to get to the server, it is just gone. The entire menu is gone.

CrazyChucky

Okay. So no main menu... and no tabs either? Still don't know what would cause that, but I'm sharing this to the Facebook group, which is more active than the forum these days.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LackeyCCGUsers/permalink/2153364321451762/

Also for future reference: you evidently have Windows set to save screenshots as uncompressed images (which makes them very large). If you set it to save JPGs or PNGs, they should be small enough to upload. (Many sites will handle the conversion and compression for you, but this one is not that fancy.) It's much easier for others to tell what's going on when they can see it.

CrazyChucky

As someone pointed out there in the group, you can also upload images to something like Photobucket to share here (or anywhere else you need to share images).