News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

A Game of Thrones LCG updated

Started by Shoel, September 15, 2011, 02:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoel

I have updated the AGOTLCG plugin.
It's now available to download from the pluginfinder directly in Lackey.
It contains all released LCG cards.
If you are using the old plugin, I recommend that you double check your saved decks, as I have added the set after the unique cards which was missing before. Now you are guaranteed to find the right card, but old decks won't function.

If you find any errors please just PM me and I'll update as soon as I can..

/Shoel

Gru

I got error messages while downloading, and can't access this plugin from the installed plugins list. Any suggestions?

Shoel

have you tried clicking the "find plugins with plugin finder" buttton.
I didn't see agotlcg in the list until I did that.
Did you have a old agotlcg installation before this?
Perhaps try to delete the old agotlcg folder, and then reinstall from the list.

Gru

Thanks Shoel...I tried both suggestions but neither seemed to help. During installation, the log noted failures in both the cardback and spawned images files. Could this be the problem?

Shoel

Hi, yes there seems to be a problem there. I'm at work right now, but I will fix it as soon as I get home. (10 hours or so).

If you manually download
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3075124/agotlcg/general/spawned.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3075124/agotlcg/general/cardback.jpg
and put them in the plugin/agotlcg/sets/setimages/general/

It should work.

Gru

That did the trick! Thanks for your help and the great job on the plugin.

Shoel

I've now fixed the error and the plugin will now install the correct way.

bananafish

hey much love for the update, agot is a great game and should be played more! but could you include a separate deck section for plot cards (like in the older plugin)? or am i missing where you would put them? also there seems to be missing a place to put your plot cards on the actual game screen (i can see used plots, etc etc.)

Shoel

Hmm, they have for some reason disappered from the plugin in the.
probably some syntax error.
I will check into this during the day, and I'll have a fix ready later today.

Shoel

I've fixed the missing deckzones.
Also noticed that visual spoiler for the "here to serve" package had been released so added those while i was working on the plugin.

lucsampaio

Ouch. just found out someone got ahead of me and already made the plugin for aGoT LCG... Thanks for that, btw...

Unfortunately, it seems that the updatelist and all other files of the plugin are inaccessible via dropbox...