News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Junior Member!

Started by Dr. Zaj, August 18, 2011, 11:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Zaj

I got up to fifty posts, so I'm a Junior Member here now! Which really is cool, there's just a shitty feeling about looking at your name, and then the first thing you see under is "Newbie." It may not seem like much to transition from Newbie to Junior Member, but it really is a gratifying feeling.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Trevor

I should rename the titles to obscure arcane terms.

mathman1550

So I might then be classified in the group "wizard of the Sanhedron"? Cool!

Alastair

Maybe "Apprentice". 87 posts isn't wizardly :P

mathman1550

I could go for "Apprentice wizard of the Sanhedrin" or even "Apprentice to the great Tim"!

TheBuck

I'm actually a bit surprised that the "ranks" aren't named after ccg terms. Here are some off the top of my head:
Tapper
Special One
Common
Chaser
Deck Builder

Trevor

Quote from: TheBuck on August 22, 2011, 06:23:43 AM
I'm actually a bit surprised that the "ranks" aren't named after ccg terms. Here are some off the top of my head:
Tapper
Special One
Common
Chaser
Deck Builder
First, Lackey isn't just for CCGs. Second, I don't see any clear and evident ranking in those terms? Is a tapper higher than a Chaser? I'd rather be a tapper, personally.

TheBuck

I know Lackey isn't just for ccgs but that's what it's used for the most. Like I said those were just off the top of my head, they were meant to be just examples. I mean you would have to figure out how they rank them.

Cyrus

Sr. Member doesn't really feel any cooler than newbie or junior member, really, but I can at least make fun of all you juniors for being young whippersnappers

Dr. Zaj

Quote from: Cyrus on August 23, 2011, 11:31:55 AM
Sr. Member doesn't really feel any cooler than newbie or junior member, really, but I can at least make fun of all you juniors for being young whippersnappers

And you can yell at us to get off your lawn!

mathman1550

Oh, no! Its old man Cyrus again! Everybody run!

Alastair

Sr. Members are like the older friend that hangs out. The old folks are the Heroic Members. :P