News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

L5R plugin

Started by Celphina, December 12, 2009, 01:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celphina

so, i love l5r, and i am sad to see there's only the last edition on lackey, and not even enough to do standard deck.
maybe you already know that, but most cards image for l5r can be found on kamisasori no kaisho. that's all i wanted to say not sure if it ll help or anything.
thanks for the great work made on lackeyccg.

Shoel

I actually have started work on updating L5R.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3075124/L5R_09-11-28.zip
This is my latest version. And there are some things i still would like to change (but by getting employed I find my self with even less free time).
It has medium quality scans of the Samurai and Celestial edition, and bad quality of the rest.

As far as I know it is complete with all released cards (haven't had the time to get the temptations in there though).

We are a couple of Swedes that play from time to time.

/Shoel

Sheepdog

Golden - plugin. Thanks a lot  :)

chriscone

for some reason when trying to download the cards I just get an error message for each card it tries to dl.

Trevor

Instead of a zip, the plugin should be downloaded via the plugin finder. If there is a problem with the one listed on the plugin finder, that should be fixed.

gonzo007

there's big problem, at least for me.
its when trying download pics for it, and some pictures are unavailable (they written in base file, but not present) - lackey stucks on them and after like 5-15 minutes of attempting to download it say error, and try next one.. and again 5-15 minutes i must wait only to see that pic also not available.. and other and other...
question - why it takes so long to get it - that pic are unavailable????
ps. i mean in that case it will be nice to see all the pics uploaded to somewhere

Shoel

I actually think it's just you.
Pics download perfectly for me.

Shadownova

Quote from: Shoel on April 15, 2010, 11:38:40 PM
I actually think it's just you.
Pics download perfectly for me.

No I've been having much the same issue. Many of the images aren't downloading correctly.  It starts giving me error messages at GE379.

I've had some issues downloading the images from the "Download missing images" button but sometimes it works when I'm in the deck editor.  You may want to try that.  There are still some that won't download for me.

EDIT: Coincidentally, that is why I had asked you if you had a list of the images you were missing. :P

chriscone

Mine stops downloading at the same point GE379 everything else from there is an error. I don't know if this is because there is something wrong with the HQ images or not.

No I've been having much the same issue. Many of the images aren't downloading correctly.  It starts giving me error messages at GE379.

I've had some issues downloading the images from the "Download missing images" button but sometimes it works when I'm in the deck editor.  You may want to try that.  There are still some that won't download for me.

EDIT: Coincidentally, that is why I had asked you if you had a list of the images you were missing

Fian

Something you may want to try to see if it's just that one image is to copy another image and rename it to the offending image. It'll then at least try the next one on the list. In case it's just that one that's got issues.

chriscone

yeah, I did some manual downloads through the deck editor and managed to download most of the files. I've fixed some similar problems i've had with other plugins by renaming images I found on the net. If someone doesn't know how to do a manual download, you just go to the deck editor and mouse over the card you wish to dl. You can get more images at a time by clicking the space bar and letting all images download, click the space bar again and then move the slider down in the editor to repeat the process for the next cards.

hope I helped someone.

Ness1066

Can someone update the plugin so that you can play by era?  ie: Gold legal, lotus legal, clan wars, jade legal, lotus legal?  If not, could someone point me in the direction of being able to do it myself?  I missed out on gold and diamond and would like to see what sorts of decks were available at the time.

Thanks

Shoel

There's one big problem to doing this.
Because of reprints, I can't simply make the setlist contain all sets for a specific arc. To do that I would need to make every card from every set included in the plugin (And there's already over 8000 cards, so nothing I'm likely to do). And also you have sets like GotE where some cards are dual bugged but not all (If I'm not mistaken).

That's why I've asked Trev for a system in the Setlist where I can specify cards aswell as sets.

/Shoel

picks-at-flies

Surely it's just a database issue?  If you have to build a database of each card, just add an extra entry for each card that's been reprinted.  Just change the set, and you can use the same image (the user downloads it again, but that's not a burden for you).  If a card appears in the set with different images, there's no need to duplicate on Lackey.

If you're having to copy type the database it's a pain, but it's how every other plugin is made.

aeon

Hello guys!
Excuse me for posting in old topic, but I have the same problem with downloading images. Is it possible to upload it to mediafire for example or make torrents?
Thanks for your work.