News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Anime Battle card game

Started by pinpingho, September 06, 2011, 07:31:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinpingho

This is a card game I designed. Basically you use characters from various anime to fight.
Here are some of the card images.

I do not own any of the card arts, all the card arts are found on the internet.

You can download the rule and the card set here.
Rule
Cards
Comments are appreciated.

Trevor

Who would win in a fight? That little girl on the left, or Goku (who can destroy planets)?

pinpingho

Quote from: Trevor on September 06, 2011, 07:44:54 AM
Who would win in a fight? That little girl on the left, or Goku (who can destroy planets)?
Hm...Take the girl on the right for example, she has the super power of information manipulation. I don't think Goku will even stand a chance. And you shouldn't underestimate the power of "moeness".

yudencow

It would be awseome if you would make it like Jump supoerstars. make the deck to be built with help, support and battle characters. Also, if they could evolve from one form to the other Help->support->battle while dying isn't permanent.

Monox D. I-Fly

Quote from: pinpingho on September 06, 2011, 07:31:38 AM
This is a card game I designed. Basically you use characters from various anime to fight.

Something like Weiss Schwarz?

Sakigjiwa

StarcatProducts

Hi there! Everything looks good, you should try making a video on how to play.  :D
Also, you should try to make some simple card frames to place the images in. Cards that have a lot going on in the bg generally are hard to read and take away from the rules players need to see. Weiss Schwarz is really bad about this.

Alastair

This thread is ancient and the original poster is gone. Locking it.