News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Lackeyccg on Facebook 3 Leagues in One

Started by Bob the Builder, April 19, 2011, 03:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firelord

Quote from: Bob the Builder on April 24, 2011, 10:47:24 AM
Like i said thats great but at this time im not starting out with Standard. a Standard league will come at a LATER time

IF the other lifts off, right?

Bob the Builder

ill be doing Magic  leagues in this order.. Legacy, Extended. EDH, then Standard. Im really not wanting to do Standard until Innistrad comes out in the Fall

Bob the Builder

ALSO those interested in a Pokemon league, and L5R.. im going to run a league for each of these as well. and as time goies on the 3 in 1 will include other games

Bob the Builder

UPDATE.. First and Second place will SPLIT an NPH fat pack, thats 5 packs for 1st place, and 4 for 2nd place.. MESSAGE ME if interested in this Magic League

Bob the Builder

New Update, we now have 3 people able to play in the Magic Legacy League, which is Awesome, Now we just need 3 more to get things going. if interested in playing go to Lackey ccg on Facebook and let me know, Then when your there put your contact info name email, and maybe days and times available to play. Prizes have been updated, top 2 will split a fat pack. Hope to have you aboard

Bob the Builder

Putting out the Call need just 3 more people for this League.. PLEASE let me know if you are interested

Bob the Builder

We now have 4 players for the league.. NOW we need just 2 more players for this league.. Check out this entire thread for rules and other info.. If interested message me and we will get this league going

B-Dogg

I'm interested in the Legacy tournament. I want to be a part of it.

Bob the Builder

Banksy this is a League, it will run for 8 weeks. But cool.. Go here and put your contact info on the discussion page that has a contact list for this league..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lackey-CCG/164605020251000

Good to have you aboard

Bob the Builder

Now we only need 1 MORE person to play in this league.. hoping for more but 6 is a good start..

Bob the Builder

Good News guys , we have at least 6, and possibly 8 for this Legacy league.. If you know anyone who might be interested, have them message me here , or join the Lackey ccg on Facebook page

Bob the Builder

ITS OFFICIAL.. Legacy league starts today, still looking for more interested people. Leave a reply. message me here, OR join the Lackeyccg page on Facebook.. Looking forward to a great season for this league

cap.tiny

Bob the Builder

Message anyone on the Player contact list. you play a match which is best of 3 games. THEN you can contact another person on the list to play.. the 3 most important rules are.. YOU CANNOT PLAY THE SAME DECK TWICE IN A ROW.. and.. IF you cannot right away find someone else to play you YOU MAY, play 1 more match with your current opponent. BUT after 2 matches YOU MUST play someone else on the league list before you can play this opponent again