I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 03-02-11. Post bugs here.

Started by Trevor, March 02, 2011, 03:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

obiht

Quote from: Badd B on March 06, 2011, 02:30:16 AM
The "look at top x cards of your library" function is flat out broken. It's pretty annoying. IT DOES work when you're not hosting, but if you're hosting a game, it's flat out broken.
I think Trevor already sorted this out and mentioned it in this thread.

Not sure about the standard set.

The reveal cards only works in local games or locally hosted games, not internet games it seems.

Here's one I can't explain.  After ensuring both clients are up to date there is a magic plugin version mismatch only when hosting via IP over the internet.  Locally hosting works.  Hosting via proxy/lobby is broken atm so I can't test.

Patoxic

I think this is new.
In Deck editor, when I press a "drop-down list" like "Open recent:  (DECK1; DECK2; DECK3)" and mouse is over DECK2, the mouse is over "View/Edist deck info" at the same time, and when I press the mouse, both buttons are pressed, when only the button I wanted to press was for select a deck. Same happened in all similar cases.
Bye.

Trevor

Quote from: Patoxic on March 06, 2011, 09:50:19 PM
I think this is new.
In Deck editor, when I press a "drop-down list" like "Open recent:  (DECK1; DECK2; DECK3)" and mouse is over DECK2, the mouse is over "View/Edist deck info" at the same time, and when I press the mouse, both buttons are pressed, when only the button I wanted to press was for select a deck. Same happened in all similar cases.
Bye.
Ya, I just noticed that little bug.

cmdrKEEN

The error displying "cannot be started, because of incorrect configuration. Please install new" (this is translated, so no exact wording) on a new setup WinXP SP3 System is back again.

I tried installing
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4
didnt work out

Nico

hi,

I have a problem with the deck editor. Cards are listed one by one (exemple: 1 blur, 1 blur, 1 blur, 1 flash, 1 flash...) and I can not change quantities in the deck with the buttons or the mouse.

I'm on window7 and I reinstalled 3 times and nothing changes (update and new upload).

Nico

PS: it is possible to have an option to change qwerty keyboard in azerty keyboard?

Alastair

Quote from: Nico on March 08, 2011, 07:43:13 AM
hi,

I have a problem with the deck editor. Cards are listed one by one (exemple: 1 blur, 1 blur, 1 blur, 1 flash, 1 flash...) and I can not change quantities in the deck with the buttons or the mouse.

I'm on window7 and I reinstalled 3 times and nothing changes (update and new upload).

Nico

PS: it is possible to have an option to change qwerty keyboard in azerty keyboard?

Is this with a specific plugin? Multiple plugins?

Trevor

Nico, if you don't have combine reprints checked, and the cards are just named the same but from different sets, then things are behaving correctly. If you want, you can combine them by checking the combine reprints button. There was an issue with that that I fixed recently, and I'm not sure if the fix is in the public version. So if that doesn't fix it, you should redownload the new version which I will post very soon.

Trevor

Quote from: DemonicSei on March 08, 2011, 02:05:57 PM
Quote from: Trevor on March 08, 2011, 01:34:50 PM
Nico, if you don't have combine reprints checked, and the cards are just named the same but from different sets, then things are behaving correctly. If you want, you can combine them by checking the combine reprints button. There was an issue with that that I fixed recently, and I'm not sure if the fix is in the public version. So if that doesn't fix it, you should redownload the new version which I will post very soon.
Define "very soon" please...  ;)
Out now.
http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=903.0

Trevor

Quote from: DemonicSei on March 08, 2011, 02:05:57 PM
Quote from: Trevor on March 08, 2011, 01:34:50 PM
Define "very soon" please...  ;)
Out now.
http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=903.0

theamericandragn

:( I can't sign in to the server! I'm wanting to play L5R! What's wrong? Could ya help me?

Trevor