News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Lackey's last update was in 2014!

Started by chazz23, January 26, 2016, 10:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chazz23

The last update I see is 2014 are there any plans in the works to update the user interface and the system it's self any time soon?

Thanks in advance.

Alastair

Good question Chazz. I know that Trevor has made numerous fixes and changes server side, plus his work on the ipad version. Not entirely sure what he's planning client side.

Trevor

I've been really busy with my baby. I'll post an update when I get some time.

chazz23

Quote from: Trevor on February 06, 2016, 06:28:14 PM

Congrats with the child. That is understandable.

Jynks

Still extremely keen to add a proper VISUAL DICE system to lackey.. This will open up 100s of games and boardgames..

Way I see it is that you have a different image for each face.. drag it out from the token area of lackey. Double click on it on the table to cycle through the faces and randomly pick on. Add a sound trigger and your golden. Multi-select, double click on any and they all roll.

Games waiting for this I would like to build is Pathfinder TCG, Warhammer Quest TCG, Lord of the Rings, Shadow of Brimstone, Myth, Descent... etc etc... and was planning to do Mage Knight but the Vassal plugin is so comprehensive now.

Anyway I think a VISUAL DICE system is the most needed feature in Lackey.

facethefact

Quote from: Tragic on August 27, 2016, 07:08:31 PM
Still extremely keen to add a proper VISUAL DICE system to lackey.. This will open up 100s of games and boardgames..

Way I see it is that you have a different image for each face.. drag it out from the token area of lackey. Double click on it on the table to cycle through the faces and randomly pick on. Add a sound trigger and your golden. Multi-select, double click on any and they all roll.

Games waiting for this I would like to build is Pathfinder TCG, Warhammer Quest TCG, Lord of the Rings, Shadow of Brimstone, Myth, Descent... etc etc... and was planning to do Mage Knight but the Vassal plugin is so comprehensive now.

Preach!

MasterJediAdam

Quote from: Tragic on August 27, 2016, 07:08:31 PM

Tragic, I have an idea on how to make this work with existing tools. Interested?

MasterJediAdam

I am interested in assisting if you would like.