News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Offensive usernames

Started by Axel, December 06, 2015, 05:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axel

Is there anything that can be done about the recent uptick in these appearing on the server? First you got someone coming as Nigger and now as Knigger when they are on, and then today someone came on and was playing against kriggi with the username of All Fags Get AIDS. I understand allowing people to choose their own names and such, but there is a limit on that. You shouldnt be able to be so idiotic and offensive with your username like such. To insult all black people freely and get away with it? To be able to insult all gay people freely and wish a deadly disease upon them and get away with it? Please, let there be something other then try to tell you when they are on and hope you are around be able to be done with this....

Alastair

At the moment, there isn't really anything that can be done about them unless Trevor or I happen to be online. Personally I would not mind if there was a forbidden names list that Lackey checked against before allowing people to connect. There's no way we could get every single hateful name however in an automatic sort of way.

For the short term solution however you can always click the ignore button. Not a perfect solution, I understand.