News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Lackey Missing Fonts error

Started by eidolon276, September 25, 2015, 01:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eidolon276

I get missing fonts error upon launching lackey and i cant play.. how do i fix it.

Alastair

Does it tell you exactly which fonts are missing?

eidolon276

eidolon276

this is what I get "   
If you are seeing this webpage, it likely means that you tried to run the LackeyCCG program with no fonts available. Adjacent to the LackeyCCG program should be a folder called "fonts". Inside that should be one or more fonts. Valid font formats include .ttf and .dfont files. These fonts should have been included with the LackeyCCG you downloaded, but if you don't have them, you can get them from the downloads section."

Alastair

Ok, and is there a folder called fonts where you extracted the lackey zip file to? If so are there fonts in the folder?

Trevor

That is what happens if you try to run lackey app when it isn't adjacent to the folders that it needs to run, including fonts.

rgabriana

ran strace when I start mine up and pasted below are the results:

stat64("/home/shonuff/.wine/dosdevices/h:/LackeyCCG/fonts/plugins/fonts/Lato-Reg.ttf", 0x32f18c) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/home/shonuff/.wine/dosdevices/h:/LackeyCCG", {st_mode=S_IFDIR|0777, st_size=4096, ...}) = 0
stat64("/home/shonuff/.wine/dosdevices/h:/LackeyCCG/fonts", {st_mode=S_IFDIR|0777, st_size=4096, ...}) = 0
stat64("/home/shonuff/.wine/dosdevices/h:/LackeyCCG/fonts/plugins", 0x32ee5c) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/home/shonuff/.wine/dosdevices/h:/LackeyCCG/fonts", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE|O_DIRECTORY) = 36

I basically fed the error the message and now it launches.