News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Feature Request - Dual Monitor support

Started by crixusconan, July 23, 2013, 09:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crixusconan

I honestly don't know if this is in the realm of possibility, but would the program be capable of adding an option to go "full screen" across 2 monitors. Currently I can stretch the program over the 2 screens, however its not "full screen"

Just a quality of life type change for those of us with multiple monitors XD

crixusconan

On that note, is there any way to re-arrange where certain zones are located? If this dual sceen option exists, would it be better to have your tabletop zone consuming one screen, and all the other zones spread across the 2nd screen? (this is what I would really like to see!)

Trevor

I haven't given multiple monitor support much thought since I don't use multiple monitors. I will look into this eventually, but it's not a high priority.

Regarding moving where zones are located, you can't do that per se, but there are many ways to see different zones. For example, some people play with the hand zone below the table collapsed and the hand zone to the right of the table visible, and some people do it vice versa. And some people use both and use one for looking at a different zone.

crixusconan

Quote from: Trevor on July 24, 2013, 10:05:54 AM
I haven't given multiple monitor support much thought since I don't use multiple monitors. I will look into this eventually, but it's not a high priority.

Regarding moving where zones are located, you can't do that per se, but there are many ways to see different zones. For example, some people play with the hand zone below the table collapsed and the hand zone to the right of the table visible, and some people do it vice versa. And some people use both and use one for looking at a different zone.

So is there anyway to move the hand zone on the right next to or on the other side of the preview/phase area? if not, would it be terribly hard to add this?

This would allow me to strecth the game and put the play zone on one screen and all the status text on the other

Trevor