News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

New LackeyCCG Version now the official version!

Started by Trevor, June 25, 2013, 11:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magekirbys

I've got a qwerty keyboard and it's not the tilda key, heck lackey doesn't even let me enter that key anywhere while typing.

The plugin I'm using (Weiss Schwarz) only comes with large images for each of the cards so I have to resize things to be able to see the rest of the options but since they still pop out of the borders they end up blocking the view anyway.

Could you perhaps add an option or a button that forces cards to stay in their borders?

Trevor

There is an option to have the card image resized. Not sure if that would do the trick.

You should be able to see things fine as long as your cursor isn't over a card.

TRGC Impulsze

Quote from: Trevor on June 27, 2013, 12:52:22 PM

Quote from: TRGC Impulsze on June 26, 2013, 01:02:33 AM
Can you allow for much larger Counter numbers to show on the cards.... 20 isnt large enough.
I'm reworking how card counters display. But if I recall correctly, even now there is no limit as to how many you can have on a card.

Its not the amount of counters on the card... its the actual size of the card counters..  I zoom out on the playmat, in order to see more of the board, so my counters are very tiny... also, I use the text w/ image counters, and the green dot limits the space of the shown number of counters.

carapippino

i have to reset table preferences (pan, tilt, scale) every time it is restarted

Nava

Filters do not work reliably in the Mac version; sometimes filters are not honored, sometimes filters switch from CONTAINS to DOESNTCONTAIN. In the example you can see 4 filters set to select a specific personnel; the Property filter is set to TNG the displayed personnel has a property value of FC.

Trevor

Quote from: Nava on July 01, 2013, 03:09:20 PM
Filters do not work reliably in the Mac version; sometimes filters are not honored, sometimes filters switch from CONTAINS to DOESNTCONTAIN. In the example you can see 4 filters set to select a specific personnel; the Property filter is set to TNG the displayed personnel has a property value of FC.

What is the autoupdate URL that you are using to install this plugin?
You say the filters do not work "reliably", implying that they some times do work and some times do not. Can you come up with a sequence of events (from relaunching) that reliably exhibits this malfunction?

Nava

Quote from: Trevor on July 01, 2013, 03:26:24 PM
You say the filters do not work "reliably", implying that they some times do work and some times do not. Can you come up with a sequence of events (from relaunching) that reliably exhibits this malfunction?
http://lackeyccg-startrek1e.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/startrek1e/updatelist.txt

The behavior is rather erratic - there are no sequences I could retrace and redo to get the same results. The only thing I can definitely say is that the longer I use Lackey to build decks the more often this happens. I was building decks for about 1 hours, then this happened (also sometimes cards couldn't be added to the Deck or the filter operator changed); it got more frequent the longer I built...

Trevor

Quote from: Nava on July 01, 2013, 03:42:47 PM
Quote from: Trevor on July 01, 2013, 03:26:24 PM

The behavior is rather erratic - there are no sequences I could retrace and redo to get the same results. The only thing I can definitely say is that the longer I use Lackey to build decks the more often this happens. I was building decks for about 1 hours, then this happened (also sometimes cards couldn't be added to the Deck or the filter operator changed); it got more frequent the longer I built...
Does the "Turn filters off" button fix it? After that, will it start working as intended again?

Nava

Quote from: Trevor on July 01, 2013, 04:02:46 PM
Quote from: Nava on July 01, 2013, 03:42:47 PM

Does the "Turn filters off" button fix it? After that, will it start working as intended again?
It does; I just tried it and what happened was that one of the Filters was set to CONTAINS when switched off but changed to DOESNTCONTAIN when checked again. That would also be consistent with the search results, only the display of filter operators would then be not always correct.

Trevor

Quote from: carapippino on July 01, 2013, 07:53:02 AM
i have to reset table preferences (pan, tilt, scale) every time it is restarted
Fixed. It will now remember your settings specific to each plugin in the pluginpreferences file.

cj2tech

dose the new one come with a updater app for lackey itself or no....i cant find one if there is...i mean the old one had a updater....or do we take it from the old lackey and put it in the new?

bkitko10

I like the tilt of the table in the game tab at 0% but every time i restart it goes back to the default 40%. Is there a way to remember this preference?

bkitko10

Also, is there a way to turn of the Steven Hawking voice that reads my chat messages, but still keep the voice that says prerecorded sounds such as "hello", "attack", and "pass or play"?

Bis2Fioute

Hey,

I running Leopard on my MAC, I'm not able to launch the new version, it says "The application quit unexpectedly"

narex456

Hello. Before I start, I updated to the new version a few days ago, i think on the 1st of July or something, i played a few games, then i logged off. Since then, I have not been able to get into the "game matching server". It simply says: Attempting to connect to server... ; Your connection to the server seems to have been severed. ; You are now disconnected from the server. I have tried updating again, but I keep getting the message: You must close the LackeyCCG program before using this updater. It says this even when the program is closed. Help would be appreciated. (also, i am on windows 7, 64 bit)