Magic Tourney: New Format, Experimental, Need 5 Players

Started by GnKoichi, January 08, 2010, 10:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnKoichi

Interested in a new Magic tournament idea? Want to play with cards from the Mirrodin, Kamigawa, Ravnica, Lorwyn/Shadowmoor, and Alara blocks? Enjoy the flavor of magic over the metagame competition? Sign up here! Also pm me with your top three favorite Magic colors, in order.

Cyrus

this is mostly relevant to my interests. problem is i don't have favorite colors really, i'm way to competitive, so i just play whatever is best in t2 at the time, and switch it up a lot to figure out what is best.

GnKoichi

That's okay. Having someone who doesn't care about color may help me work things our in the end. So, yes, also feel free to sign up and simply say "I don't have a favorite color".

Tokimo

I'm curious. Please tell me how this is different from Extended?

GnKoichi

All will be revealed. I assure you it is very different.

Tokimo

netfirecat

i'd be interested in playing, i'll play any color, but i can't build and i am a Timmy

GnKoichi

Netfirecat, do you mean you are normally not good at building your own decks, or do you mean that something is wrong in lackey that prevents you from doing so?

netfirecat

GnKoichi

That's okay, this contest will have some deck building restrictions/guidelines that should put both good & poor deckbuilders on more even footing.

aardvark

Quote from: GnKoichiThat's okay, this contest will have some deck building restrictions/guidelines that should put both good & poor deckbuilders on more even footing.

Sold.  ;D