News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Moar suggestions from Tookie......

Started by TookieWilliams, September 12, 2011, 05:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TookieWilliams

#1 Is for Allistair make a sticky for suggestions.
#2 When spectating a game, and mouse is over a card on the table, make card appear in card box.
#3 We need a command faq, most people dont know about /send /random /cheat.
#4 I believe this has been recommended many times but duplicate a card on the table.
#5 Still waiting on draft implementation.
#6 Ability for game creator to ban a player.
#7 If possible instead of /w (seat number) if it could be name instead then you could send to whisper to people who aren't in the game     without going to server.
#8 a scheduled restart during the night so that if server goes off line we don't need for Trevor to wake up to restart it.

Thats all for now. I hope none of these are too labor intensive but they would all be great.
Tookie

Picks-at-Flies

3,4: http://www.lackeyccg.com/tutoriallogcommands.html
6: I thought if you IGNOREd someone they couldn't join your game.  Certainly I haven't had any pests try since I ignored the worse offenders.
8: night in which time zone?

Trevor

The problem with #7 is that requires typing a person's name, which is fine if there name is "Fred" or "Bob" but when their name is "TheG0o0Be?" it is a lot more annoying. If you really want to whisper spectators, you can use server whispers. I don't think spectators really need to whisper all that much. Team mates need to whisper. Spectators rarely do.

TookieWilliams

Oh great there is a list that's handy.

Night in my timezone of course.

and with 7 i was thinking more about friends whispering me in games rather then spectators. But yeah whispering to seat number is faster when playing with a team mate.

TheBuck

Fabrixcio

I think that an "spawn a copy of this card" tool will be great. There are many cards in MTG that copy creatures like Kiki-Jiki, The Mirror Breaker; Rite of Replication or Mirror-Sigil Sergeant

Trevor

Quote from: Fabrixcio on September 13, 2011, 08:46:20 PM
I think that an "spawn a copy of this card" tool will be great. There are many cards in MTG that copy creatures like Kiki-Jiki, The Mirror Breaker; Rite of Replication or Mirror-Sigil Sergeant
/spawn CARDNAME

cbus05

I'm loyal to Lackey, but I've played a lot on Cockatrice (mostly because more people are on for modern).

After getting some more experience on there, here are a few suggestions I'd like to make.

-Have some manner for cards to be played from hand simply by double clicking them. This is a small thing on the interface that makes it really really easy to use, so long as there is a designated "spot" for a card to land once it's double clicked.

-Improve the pointer function. It's annoying to have to click the pointer, drag it, then click off it, then click again to erase. In Cockatrice, the entire pointer function is accomplished by just holding down the right click button while dragging the mouse. It's probably the best part of the program.

-Add a buddy list. I know this is beating a dead horse, but it's nice to have.

Picks-at-Flies

a) Right-click > Play.  Already exists, and it's not as useful as you might think.
b) Windows users can use the middle button.  The right button is already used to bring up menus, as per the rest of Windows.
c) I know a buddy list was mentioned previously, but now Ignore-ing people is effective, it's probably dropped off the top half of the to-do list.

Trevor

Quote from: cbus05 on September 19, 2011, 10:47:48 PM
-Improve the pointer function. It's annoying to have to click the pointer, drag it, then click off it, then click again to erase. In Cockatrice, the entire pointer function is accomplished by just holding down the right click button while dragging the mouse. It's probably the best part of the program.
Scroll wheel click is another way of drawing a line.