News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Server was down over weekend (3/28/11) while I move

Started by Trevor, March 26, 2011, 03:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

SERVER IS OFFLINE UNTIL MONDAY (3/28/11) while I move. I am moving and the server will be offline until I have my new ISP online.

magekirbys

I hope you have a save move and that nothing gets lost or anything like that.

staticnation

Good luck with the move,

IF anyone feels like hosting a server until Monday id enjoy playing :D
or
I could host one but I'm not sure it will be dedicated (my router is fussy)

Trevor

Quote from: staticnation on March 26, 2011, 04:01:15 PM
Good luck with the move,

or
Alastair is working on it actually.

More info soon.

Trevor

Quote from: Trevor on March 26, 2011, 04:07:53 PM
Quote from: staticnation on March 26, 2011, 04:01:15 PM
Good luck with the move,

or
Alastair is working on it actually.

More info soon.
Alastair won't be able to host a temporary server for technical reasons. People will just need to wait until monday.

Alastair

There's an issue with it running in server mode on a windows machine which is going to prevent me from hosting it this weekend. I have no doubt that once Trevor gets settled into his new place we'll be able to sort out what the problem is, but that'll take time that he doesn't have right now. So looks like everyone will have to find something else to do while Trevor's move is in progress. I'll stay in touch with Trevor and let ya know if there's any change in the plans.

TheBuck

The real reason the server is down is because you all play MTG on there to much.

Don't forget people you can play direct with a person. I can't recall how but I'm sure the insutions are on the forum some where.

teapower

I wish there was away to play... anyone up for legacy?

Dr. Zaj

Trevor, when today, will the server be back online?

Trevor

cauecoraini

Trevor , Dude, first a lot of thanks for many years of probably a not very well recognized effort.

Second, good luck with the moving, hope you get a beautiful home.

Third, i have to say everyone that the server is not NECESSARY to play, it is a place kept for free, which we use and take for granted, and as sometimes we have to leave middle game, so has the sysop.you can all play by any programs that emulate a network, as hamachi does. Better yet, youll have no problems with server dropping or anything.

Fourth, Trevor, if you ever happen to come to Brazil, e-mail me. I owe you a lot of beers.

Thanks again