A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Munchkin Plugin

Started by AdLit, February 11, 2011, 09:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdLit

EDIT: Link added: http://lackeyccg.com/munchkin/

Hey all,

I've been browsing the forums and I've seen multiple posts about a Munchkin plugin, but nothing stating it's been successfully completed.  Is there still interest in this?  If it has been completed, can someone point me in the direction of a plugin?  If it has not, I have images of 1 full set, and I can very easily get images for any other set people would be interested in.  Please let me know if there is interest in this as I'd really like to get it going!

Thanks,

A

*EDIT: In the meantime, I'm going to try to start this myself.  I don't have much programming experience but we'll see how it goes.  One question I have after reading the tutorial is regarding image sizes.  The author states recommended image sizes...I notice on some of the screenshots of Lackey it shows a large image of a card if you mouse over.  Do I need to prepare images of various sizes then for a single game, or is that just a stretched image of the card?  Thanks again. *

Trevor

Making a plugin doesn't require any "programming". As a matter of fact, all you really need to do is get the card images and the card data (in tab-delimetted spreadsheet style) format. The rest I can help you with and do in a few minutes. Making plugins is pretty simple once you have the images and card data.

I'm not sure what image you're referring to, but I suggest 2 versions, or 1 depending on what the card images you have look like. For example, say the card is designed in such a way that it needs to be really large for you to read it. In that case you probably want a high version of the plugin so people can read the cards, and maybe a medium so people can "mostly" read the cards but at the same time the cards aren't unwieldy and huge. In the later case, people may need to read the card's text from the pop up text box.

AdLit

Thanks for the reply, and your help would be awesome.  I have the image files already, and can share a link if you need access to them.  The question i have in terms of creating the plugin is that Munchkin functions with just 2 shared decks; there aren't really any "player" decks, just table decks that all players draw from.  So a general function like DRAWCARD would need to specify from which deck.  I can work on getting the card data in excel right now (it's 168 cards total, 100 for the "doors" and 68 for the "treasure").  Do you have a recommended image size for the cards?  Right now I have some that are original full card size, and others that are shrunk down ~35%. 

Thank you again!

*EDIT: One quick question - Since I would need 2 decks to be available and accessible to all players, do they need to be written in separate spreadsheets, or would they be in 1 spreadsheet and just listed as separate "Sets"?

Trevor

It doesn't matter if you use 1 spreadsheet file with all sets, or if you break the sets into multiple files. Unless you have over around 5,000 cards, it's probably best to have it all in a single file.

The set a card is from has nothing to do with it being in a deck.

For a deck everyone draws from, the player in seat one will load the decks and all players will use a draw function that sends a cards from it to their hand. That's easy to do.

As for card image size, it depends what the cards look like. If the art is stellar, you might want a version along the lines of like 312x445. If the art isn't great, then you can just use card images that are small but large enough for the text to be easily read.

AdLit

Thanks again for your help.  I've resized all of my images for the 2 decks, and I've written my carddata.txt file in tab delineated text format.  I also tried to write the plugininfo.txt file, and I think I've done it correctly but if you could look it over that'd be great; I'm not sure how to handle the draw functions from the two different decks.  For the setlist.txt file, I'm assuming since everything is going into that one carddata file, that my setlist.txt just looks like:

carddata.txt

Is that correct?  And where should I go from here?  Let me know if I should post the plugininfo.txt here.
Again, thanks for the help!  The prospect of actually getting this done in a day is awesome.

Trevor

Ya, that looks right.

Post your plugininfo.txt. How many communal decks are there? Exactly what the TRANSFERCARD functions will look like will depend on how many and in what order you have your zones.

Trevor

Ya, that looks right.

Post your plugininfo.txt. How many communal decks are there? Exactly what the TRANSFERCARD functions will look like will depend on how many and in what order you have your zones.

AdLit

The plugininfo.txt is pasted below.  There are 2 communal decks, a door deck and a treasure deck.  Basically game starts with each player dealt 4 cards from each deck into their hand.  Then a dice is rolled - highest number goes first.  That player draws a door card, face up.  If it is a monster, combat ensues, and all players may be invited to assist or hinder the combat; defeating a monster grants a level-up to the player initiating combat and you draw treasure cards as dictated by the monster card; such treasure is drawn face down or face up depending if other players were helping in combat.  If the drawn door card was not a monster, the player may "look for trouble" by initiating combat with a monster card from the hand.  Alternatively, they may end their turn by "looting the room" and taking an extra door card into their hand, face down. Not sure if I'm explaining this well, so here's a link to the rules: http://www.worldofmunchkin.com/rules/booty_rules.pdf

I tried looking through the folders that come with the example plugin when you download Lackey, but Im not sure of where I'm supposed to put everything.

As for the transfercard functions, cards would have to be sent to their respective discard piles (door or treasure) and cards can also be sent from player to player (if someone curses you, for example).

Here's my plugininfo.txt:

PLUGINVERSION:"1.0"

PLAYERSTAT0:"Lives" 1

SUPERZONE0:"Doors" 1 0
SUPERZONE1:"Treasures" 1 0

ZONE0:"Hand" 1 0
ZONE1:"Door Deck" 0 0
ZONE2:"Treasure Deck" 0 0
ZONE3:"Discard Door" 1 1
ZONE4:"Discard Treasure" 1 1

PHASE0:"Knock Down"
PHASE1:"Combat"
PHASE2:"Look for Trouble"
PHASE3:"Combat"
PHASE4:"Loot the Room"
PHASE5:"Charity"
PHASE6:"End"

GENERALFUNCTION0:"DRAWCARD" "Draw Door" 1
GENERALFUNCTION1:"DRAWCARD" "Draw Treasure" 1
GENERALFUNCTION2:"DRAWTOTABLE" "Draw Door To Table" 1
GENERALFUNCTION3:"DRAWTOTABLE" "Draw Treasure To Table" 1
GENERALFUNCTION4:"PREVIOUSPHASE" "Previous Phase" 0
GENERALFUNCTION5:"NEXTPHASE" "Next Phase" 0
GENERALFUNCTION6:"TRANSFERCARD" "Syphon Deck" 0 -1 1 T -1 2 T
GENERALFUNCTION7:"ROLLD6" "Roll D6" 1
GENERALFUNCTION8:"SPAWNCARD" "Spawn Card" 0
GENERALFUNCTION9:"NEXTTURN" "Next Turn" 0
GENERALFUNCTION10:"PREVIOUSTURN" "Previous Turn" 0

CARDFUNCTION0:"MAKERIGHT0DEGREES" "Refresh" 1
CARDFUNCTION1:"MAKERIGHT90DEGREES" "Exert" 1
CARDFUNCTION2:"TURNOVER" "Turn Over" 0
CARDFUNCTION3:"CHANGEOWNER" "Take Control" 0

COLUMN0:"Name" 1
COLUMN1:"Set" 1
COLUMN2:"ImageFile" 0

REUSECARDIMAGES:"yes"

ISYOURFACEDOWNVISIBLE:"yes"

CARDBACK0:"doorback"
CARDBACK1:"treasureback"

Trevor

What are you wondering about where it goes?

REUSECARDIMAGES is turned on, which is fine. This means all card images are downloaded to a single place, namely plugins/munchkin/sets/setimages/general/. Note that this option means you must have all card image files have unique names, which I would suggest is good in any situation.

CARDBACK0:"doorback"
CARDBACK1:"treasureback"
That's wrong.

Just have CARDBACK0:"cardback" and name the image file like that. To have the other card back, you need to add to the plugininfo.txt:
ISALLOWINGMULTIPLECARDBACKS:"yes"
And in the ImageFile column you should enter something like:
Alpha001,treasureback

You don't have any text (or any other) column in your card data file?

AdLit

One thing I just thought of - do the cardback images need to be put into the carddata.txt file?  Was that what you were referring to when you said to make the Imagefile column Alpha001,tresaureback, or is that just placed in the plugininfo.txt file?

And as far as wondering where stuff goes, basically it was that I wasn't sure what the file directory structure should be.  I figure everything has to be placed in a particular folder in order for it to load up properly.

As of now I didn't add extra info to the carddata.txt file since I wanted to see if everything loaded up correctly first.  I figured I could add that information in to the file later.  If you think it's better for me to do that stuff beforehand, I'll work on that now.  Also, I wasn't sure it would be very useful to have the text since you always play this game with the full deck, and would never really need to swap out cards.

*EDIT: by the way i think I've done something wrong, since when I load Lackey and go to preferences and choose munchkin to load the plugin, nothing happens.  As soon as I choose munchkin it returns to the default screen and to the "war3000" default plugin.  Any suggestions?*

Trevor

Quote from: AdLit on February 11, 2011, 01:05:10 PM
One thing I just thought of - do the cardback images need to be put into the carddata.txt file?  Was that what you were referring to when you said to make the Imagefile column Alpha001,tresaureback, or is that just placed in the plugininfo.txt file?

And as far as wondering where stuff goes, basically it was that I wasn't sure what the file directory structure should be.  I figure everything has to be placed in a particular folder in order for it to load up properly.

As of now I didn't add extra info to the carddata.txt file since I wanted to see if everything loaded up correctly first.  I figured I could add that information in to the file later.  If you think it's better for me to do that stuff beforehand, I'll work on that now.  Also, I wasn't sure it would be very useful to have the text since you always play this game with the full deck, and would never really need to swap out cards.

*EDIT: by the way i think I've done something wrong, since when I load Lackey and go to preferences and choose munchkin to load the plugin, nothing happens.  As soon as I choose munchkin it returns to the default screen and to the "war3000" default plugin.  Any suggestions?*
The 3rd column in the card data file is the card image file name excluding the path and suffix. If there is a card image BESIDES the default, add a comma and the back card image.

For the file hierarchy, take a look at a different plugin for an example.

You can put the card data in later. It isn't required to make things functional.

If you can't load the plugin, make sure you plugininfo.txt is where it should be and the cardback.jpg is at plugins/munchkin/sets/setimages/general/cardback.jpg.

AdLit

Hmm...so from your response it sounds like cardback needs to be an entry in the carddata.txt file.  Currently, I don't have it as an entry.  I didn't add it to that file since I thought that was used mainly for the deck editor.  So I guess I add a line as follows?

Name     Set     ImageFile
DoorBack     Doors     cardback

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious here or making it more complicated than necessary, just not sure about what I'm supposed to do here.

AdLit

Also I just downloaded the YuGiOh! plugin, and my file structure is the same, so I know that shouldnt be the issue.  Any help you can give would be great - hope I'm not getting annoying.

*EDIT: So after loading the YuGiOh! plugin, I can load the munchkin plugin.  However I don't see any cards listed in the deck editor, and I get the error:

"Deck file not found: plugins/munchkin booty/decks

What is a deck file? By comparison, the YuGiOh! plugin doesn't seem to have any deck files yet you can see the card list. 

Here's my carddata.txt, if that helps: 

Name Set ImageFile
Pirate1 BootyDoors 1 Door
Super Munchkin1 BootyDoors 2 Door
Lousy Pink Shark BootyDoors 3 Door
French1 BootyDoors 4 Door
Bilingual1 BootyDoors 5 Door
Brig BootyDoors 6 Door
Greenbeard BootyDoors 7 Door
Merchant1 BootyDoors 8 Door
Lily-Livered BootyDoors 9 Door
Liopleurodon BootyDoors 10 Door
Piano Tuna BootyDoors 11 Door
Wandering Monster1 BootyDoors 12 Door
Cutter BootyDoors 13 Door
Curse! Shipworms! BootyDoors 14 Door
Thar Be Blood In Th' Water! BootyDoors 15 Door
Davy Jones BootyDoors 16 Door
Cheat!1 BootyDoors 17 Door
Mermaid BootyDoors 18 Door
Almighty Cod BootyDoors 19 Door
Adequate Brown Shark BootyDoors 20 Door
Dutch1 BootyDoors 21 Door
Howling Gail BootyDoors 22 Door
Wandering Monster2 BootyDoors 23 Door
Redbeard BootyDoors 24 Door
Sir Francis Drake BootyDoors 25 Door
Curse! Into The Drink! BootyDoors 26 Door
Curse! Walk The Plank! BootyDoors 27 Door
Curse! Ran Aground! BootyDoors 28 Door
Galleon BootyDoors 29 Door
Snark BootyDoors 30 Door
Dogfish BootyDoors 31 Door
Cheat!2 BootyDoors 32 Door
Dutch2 BootyDoors 33 Door
Curse! Elocution Lessons! BootyDoors 34 Door
Great White Shark BootyDoors 35 Door
Spanish1 BootyDoors 36 Door
Jellyfish BootyDoors 37 Door
Legendary BootyDoors 38 Door
Jollyboat BootyDoors 39 Door
Skeleton Crew BootyDoors 40 Door
Shipshape BootyDoors 41 Door
British1 BootyDoors 42 Door
Pirate2 BootyDoors 43 Door
Bilingual2 BootyDoors 44 Door
British2 BootyDoors 45 Door
French2 BootyDoors 46 Door
Curse! Rats Everywhere! BootyDoors 47 Door
Catfish BootyDoors 48 Door
Perfectly Good Blue Shark BootyDoors 49 Door
Curse! Waterspout! BootyDoors 50 Door
Viking Kittens BootyDoors 51 Door
Puffer Fish BootyDoors 52 Door
British3 BootyDoors 53 Door
Navy1 BootyDoors 54 Door
Lobster Mobster BootyDoors 55 Door
Seaweed BootyDoors 56 Door
Sea Lawyer BootyDoors 57 Door
Curse! Feed the Fish! BootyDoors 58 Door
Curse! Change Class! BootyDoors 59 Door
Curse! Keelhauled! BootyDoors 60 Door
Spanish2 BootyDoors 61 Door
Curse! Change Accent! BootyDoors 62 Door
French3 BootyDoors 63 Door
Rum-Soaked BootyDoors 64 Door
Curse! Sargasso Sea! BootyDoors 65 Door
Dutch3 BootyDoors 66 Door
Curse! Marooned! BootyDoors 67 Door
Captain Kid BootyDoors 68 Door
Sawfish BootyDoors 69 Door
Curse! Mutiny! BootyDoors 70 Door
Curse! Scuppered! BootyDoors 71 Door
Sardine BootyDoors 72 Door
Longship BootyDoors 73 Door
Ship of the Line BootyDoors 74 Door
Curse! Sextant Broken! BootyDoors 75 Door
Navy2 BootyDoors 76 Door
Merchant2 BootyDoors 77 Door
Merchant3 BootyDoors 78 Door
Rum Bum Chugger BootyDoors 79 Door
Boojum BootyDoors 80 Door
Nobeard BootyDoors 81 Door
Bathtub Duckie BootyDoors 82 Door
Wandering Monster3 BootyDoors 83 Door
Navy3 BootyDoors 84 Door
Ye Saved Me Life! BootyDoors 85 Door
Prince of Whales BootyDoors 86 Door
Curse! Price On Yer Head! BootyDoors 87 Door
Super Munchkin2 BootyDoors 88 Door
Clam BootyDoors 89 Door
Bloodthirsty BootyDoors 90 Door
Blackbeard BootyDoors 91 Door
Spanish3 BootyDoors 92 Door
Pirate3 BootyDoors 93 Door
Scurvy Dog BootyDoors 94 Door
Accursed BootyDoors 95 Door
Sea Cow BootyDoors 96 Door
Curse! Avast Wasteland! BootyDoors 97 Door
Privatears BootyDoors 98 Door
Half-Galleon BootyDoors 99 Door
Fine Gray Shark BootyDoors 100 Door
Three Years of Dirt BootyTreasures 1 Treasure
Sea Biscuit; BootyTreasures 2 Treasure
Swing fom the Rigging BootyTreasures 3 Treasure
Belaying Pin BootyTreasures 4 Treasure
Cat O' Nine Tails BootyTreasures 5 Treasure
Musketeeny BootyTreasures 6 Treasure
Blunderbuss BootyTreasures 7 Treasure
Tricorn Hat BootyTreasures 8 Treasure
"Not So Fast, Me Bucko!" BootyTreasures 9 Treasure
Gaff0 BootyTreasures 10 Treasure
Wooden Boots BootyTreasures 11 Treasure
Grog BootyTreasures 12 Treasure
Parrot BootyTreasures 13 Treasure
Rawk! Nice Chest! BootyTreasures 14 Treasure
Caltrops BootyTreasures 15 Treasure
Captain's Coat BootyTreasures 16 Treasure
Nelson's Blood BootyTreasures 17 Treasure
Three Years of Ick BootyTreasures 18 Treasure
Swivel Gun BootyTreasures 19 Treasure
.50 Caliber Tulip BootyTreasures 20 Treasure
Swill BootyTreasures 21 Treasure
Demon Rum BootyTreasures 22 Treasure
Shore Leave BootyTreasures 23 Treasure
Spanish Helmet BootyTreasures 24 Treasure
Grenade BootyTreasures 25 Treasure
Razor BootyTreasures 26 Treasure
Thigh Boots BootyTreasures 27 Treasure
Hook BootyTreasures 28 Treasure
Poop Deck BootyTreasures 29 Treasure
Davy Jones' D*ck*rs BootyTreasures 30 Treasure
Yo Ho Ho Ho! BootyTreasures 31 Treasure
Navel Gunnery BootyTreasures 32 Treasure
Chum Bucket BootyTreasures 33 Treasure
Le Rapier BootyTreasures 34 Treasure
Loaded Die1 BootyTreasures 35 Treasure
Anchovy Pizza BootyTreasures 36 Treasure
Epaulets BootyTreasures 37 Treasure
Holystone BootyTreasures 38 Treasure
Careen the Futtock-Shrouds BootyTreasures 39 Treasure
Splice the Forecastle BootyTreasures 40 Treasure
Booty Boots BootyTreasures 41 Treasure
Cutlad BootyTreasures 42 Treasure
Davy Jones' Knocker BootyTreasures 43 Treasure
Davy Jones' Locker BootyTreasures 44 Treasure
Cutlass BootyTreasures 45 Treasure
Wooden Leg BootyTreasures 46 Treasure
Crow's Nest BootyTreasures 47 Treasure
Arrbuck's BootyTreasures 48 Treasure
Swishy Swash Hat BootyTreasures 49 Treasure
Mirage BootyTreasures 50 Treasure
Learn the Ropes BootyTreasures 51 Treasure
Cross-Haul the Mizzenbrace BootyTreasures 52 Treasure
Wishing Ring1 BootyTreasures 53 Treasure
Eye Patch BootyTreasures 54 Treasure
Ship's Log BootyTreasures 55 Treasure
Belay the Aft Topgallants BootyTreasures 56 Treasure
Musket BootyTreasures 57 Treasure
Silver Long Johns BootyTreasures 58 Treasure
Monocle BootyTreasures 59 Treasure
Bilgewater BootyTreasures 60 Treasure
Wishing Ring2 BootyTreasures 61 Treasure
"Traditional Pirate Hat, Arrr!" BootyTreasures 62 Treasure
Broadside BootyTreasures 63 Treasure
Davy Jones' Soccer BootyTreasures 64 Treasure
Musketoon BootyTreasures 65 Treasure
Cuirass BootyTreasures 66 Treasure
Arrrrrrr! BootyTreasures 67 Treasure
Figurehead BootyTreasures 68 Treasure

Also tried editing it so that there's no "lines" but rather just tabs, and tried it with no spaces in the file names.  None of these have helped.  Anything you could do to help would be greatly appreciated...I feel like I've spend a lot of time on something that probably could have been done in a few minutes just due to my novice-ness....
Name Set ImageFile Pirate1 BootyDoors 1 Door Super Munchkin1 BootyDoors 2 Door Lousy Pink Shark BootyDoors 3 Door French1 BootyDoors 4 Door Bilingual1 BootyDoors 5 Door Brig BootyDoors 6 Door Greenbeard BootyDoors 7 Door Merchant1 BootyDoors 8 Door Lily-Livered BootyDoors 9 Door Liopleurodon BootyDoors 10 Door Piano Tuna BootyDoors 11 Door Wandering Monster1 BootyDoors 12 Door Cutter BootyDoors 13 Door Curse! Shipworms! BootyDoors 14 Door Thar Be Blood In Th' Water! BootyDoors 15 Door Davy Jones BootyDoors 16 Door Cheat!1 BootyDoors 17 Door Mermaid BootyDoors 18 Door Almighty Cod BootyDoors 19 Door Adequate Brown Shark BootyDoors 20 Door Dutch1 BootyDoors 21 Door Howling Gail BootyDoors 22 Door Wandering Monster2 BootyDoors 23 Door Redbeard BootyDoors 24 Door Sir Francis Drake BootyDoors 25 Door Curse! Into The Drink! BootyDoors 26 Door Curse! Walk The Plank! BootyDoors 27 Door Curse! Ran Aground! BootyDoors 28 Door Galleon BootyDoors 29 Door Snark BootyDoors 30 Door Dogfish BootyDoors 31 Door Cheat!2 BootyDoors 32 Door Dutch2 BootyDoors 33 Door Curse! Elocution Lessons! BootyDoors 34 Door Great White Shark BootyDoors 35 Door Spanish1 BootyDoors 36 Door Jellyfish BootyDoors 37 Door Legendary BootyDoors 38 Door Jollyboat BootyDoors 39 Door Skeleton Crew BootyDoors 40 Door Shipshape BootyDoors 41 Door British1 BootyDoors 42 Door Pirate2 BootyDoors 43 Door Bilingual2 BootyDoors 44 Door British2 BootyDoors 45 Door French2 BootyDoors 46 Door Curse! Rats Everywhere! BootyDoors 47 Door Catfish BootyDoors 48 Door Perfectly Good Blue Shark BootyDoors 49 Door Curse! Waterspout! BootyDoors 50 Door Viking Kittens BootyDoors 51 Door Puffer Fish BootyDoors 52 Door British3 BootyDoors 53 Door Navy1 BootyDoors 54 Door Lobster Mobster BootyDoors 55 Door Seaweed BootyDoors 56 Door Sea Lawyer BootyDoors 57 Door Curse! Feed the Fish! BootyDoors 58 Door Curse! Change Class! BootyDoors 59 Door Curse! Keelhauled! BootyDoors 60 Door Spanish2 BootyDoors 61 Door Curse! Change Accent! BootyDoors 62 Door French3 BootyDoors 63 Door Rum-Soaked BootyDoors 64 Door Curse! Sargasso Sea! BootyDoors 65 Door Dutch3 BootyDoors 66 Door Curse! Marooned! BootyDoors 67 Door Captain Kid BootyDoors 68 Door Sawfish BootyDoors 69 Door Curse! Mutiny! BootyDoors 70 Door Curse! Scuppered! BootyDoors 71 Door Sardine BootyDoors 72 Door Longship BootyDoors 73 Door Ship of the Line BootyDoors 74 Door Curse! Sextant Broken! BootyDoors 75 Door Navy2 BootyDoors 76 Door Merchant2 BootyDoors 77 Door Merchant3 BootyDoors 78 Door Rum Bum Chugger BootyDoors 79 Door Boojum BootyDoors 80 Door Nobeard BootyDoors 81 Door Bathtub Duckie BootyDoors 82 Door Wandering Monster3 BootyDoors 83 Door Navy3 BootyDoors 84 Door Ye Saved Me Life! BootyDoors 85 Door Prince of Whales BootyDoors 86 Door Curse! Price On Yer Head! BootyDoors 87 Door Super Munchkin2 BootyDoors 88 Door Clam BootyDoors 89 Door Bloodthirsty BootyDoors 90 Door Blackbeard BootyDoors 91 Door Spanish3 BootyDoors 92 Door Pirate3 BootyDoors 93 Door Scurvy Dog BootyDoors 94 Door Accursed BootyDoors 95 Door Sea Cow BootyDoors 96 Door Curse! Avast Wasteland! BootyDoors 97 Door Privatears BootyDoors 98 Door Half-Galleon BootyDoors 99 Door Fine Gray Shark BootyDoors 100 Door Three Years of Dirt BootyTreasures 1 Treasure Sea Biscuit; BootyTreasures 2 Treasure Swing fom the Rigging BootyTreasures 3 Treasure Belaying Pin BootyTreasures 4 Treasure Cat O' Nine Tails BootyTreasures 5 Treasure Musketeeny BootyTreasures 6 Treasure Blunderbuss BootyTreasures 7 Treasure Tricorn Hat BootyTreasures 8 Treasure Not So Fast, Me Bucko! BootyTreasures 9 Treasure Gaff0 BootyTreasures 10 Treasure Wooden Boots BootyTreasures 11 Treasure Grog BootyTreasures 12 Treasure Parrot BootyTreasures 13 Treasure Rawk! Nice Chest! BootyTreasures 14 Treasure Caltrops BootyTreasures 15 Treasure Captain's Coat BootyTreasures 16 Treasure Nelson's Blood BootyTreasures 17 Treasure Three Years of Ick BootyTreasures 18 Treasure Swivel Gun BootyTreasures 19 Treasure .50 Caliber Tulip BootyTreasures 20 Treasure Swill BootyTreasures 21 Treasure Demon Rum BootyTreasures 22 Treasure Shore Leave BootyTreasures 23 Treasure Spanish Helmet BootyTreasures 24 Treasure Grenade BootyTreasures 25 Treasure Razor BootyTreasures 26 Treasure Thigh Boots BootyTreasures 27 Treasure Hook BootyTreasures 28 Treasure Poop Deck BootyTreasures 29 Treasure Davy Jones' D*ck*rs BootyTreasures 30 Treasure Yo Ho Ho Ho! BootyTreasures 31 Treasure Navel Gunnery BootyTreasures 32 Treasure Chum Bucket BootyTreasures 33 Treasure Le Rapier BootyTreasures 34 Treasure Loaded Die1 BootyTreasures 35 Treasure Anchovy Pizza BootyTreasures 36 Treasure Epaulets BootyTreasures 37 Treasure Holystone BootyTreasures 38 Treasure Careen the Futtock-Shrouds BootyTreasures 39 Treasure Splice the Forecastle BootyTreasures 40 Treasure Booty Boots BootyTreasures 41 Treasure Cutlad BootyTreasures 42 Treasure Davy Jones' Knocker BootyTreasures 43 Treasure Davy Jones' Locker BootyTreasures 44 Treasure Cutlass BootyTreasures 45 Treasure Wooden Leg BootyTreasures 46 Treasure Crow's Nest BootyTreasures 47 Treasure Arrbuck's BootyTreasures 48 Treasure Swishy Swash Hat BootyTreasures 49 Treasure Mirage BootyTreasures 50 Treasure Learn the Ropes BootyTreasures 51 Treasure Cross-Haul the Mizzenbrace BootyTreasures 52 Treasure Wishing Ring1 BootyTreasures 53 Treasure Eye Patch BootyTreasures 54 Treasure Ship's Log BootyTreasures 55 Treasure Belay the Aft Topgallants BootyTreasures 56 Treasure Musket BootyTreasures 57 Treasure Silver Long Johns BootyTreasures 58 Treasure Monocle BootyTreasures 59 Treasure Bilgewater BootyTreasures 60 Treasure Wishing Ring2 BootyTreasures 61 Treasure Traditional Pirate Hat, Arrr! BootyTreasures 62 Treasure Broadside BootyTreasures 63 Treasure Davy Jones' Soccer BootyTreasures 64 Treasure Musketoon BootyTreasures 65 Treasure Cuirass BootyTreasures 66 Treasure Arrrrrrr! BootyTreasures 67 Treasure Figurehead BootyTreasures 68 Treasure

AdLit

In the interest of maybe helping to see where I'm at, I uploaded my Lackey folder, so that you'd be able to see my plugins folder with what I've done so far.  Maybe that would be helpful??

I can't figure out where I'm tripping up.

Download lackeyccg.zip from Host-A]http://www.host-a.net/u/adlit/lackeyccg.zip]Download lackeyccg.zip from Host-A

Trevor

Quote from: AdLit on February 11, 2011, 02:31:47 PM
Hmm...so from your response it sounds like cardback needs to be an entry in the carddata.txt file.  Currently, I don't have it as an entry.  I didn't add it to that file since I thought that was used mainly for the deck editor.  So I guess I add a line as follows?

Name     Set     ImageFile
DoorBack     Doors     cardback

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious here or making it more complicated than necessary, just not sure about what I'm supposed to do here.
No. You don't mention cardback anywhere in the card data file. The only time you mention a second card image file is if the card back is different from the default.