News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Outputting Decks and Other Info

Started by Remag, December 13, 2010, 06:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remag

Hi, Bob the Builders post titled "Inputting Decks" reminded me of something I have wondered about when using Lackey.

It would be very handy if we could copy and paste text from Lackey in the chat and more importantly from the deck editor where we sometimes do not want to have to search up each and every card we would want to import into a different deck and, again, more importantly so we are able to copy and paste our decks out of Lackey to somewhere else just as easily as they can be inputted.

Ayotte

There's a button in the deck editor called "Copy to Clipboard" which does exactly that: copys the deck so that you can paste it elsewhere.

You can also import any deck by copying a list of cards in the format "# CARDNAME" and then clicking the Paste button in the editor.  This is a fantastic feature.  I can netdeck in under 10 seconds : )

Trevor

Quote from: Ayotte on December 29, 2010, 11:25:09 AM
There's a button in the deck editor called "Copy to Clipboard" which does exactly that: copys the deck so that you can paste it elsewhere.

You can also import any deck by copying a list of cards in the format "# CARDNAME" and then clicking the Paste button in the editor.  This is a fantastic feature.  I can netdeck in under 10 seconds : )
Thanks. I try to make the ability to copy from decks posted online versatile. If there's a site that posts decks that lackey cant copy/paste from, let me know and I'll see if I can make it work.

Carabas

Decks from the main wizards site won't copy the first set of cards after the line break (They're usually divided into Lands and Creatures in one column, and then Other spells in the 2nd column. A direct copy-paste won't get the first card listed in the Other column.)

Here's an example of some of these decklists.

Ayotte

Quote from: Trevor on December 29, 2010, 05:33:36 PM
Quote from: Ayotte on December 29, 2010, 11:25:09 AM

Thanks. I try to make the ability to copy from decks posted online versatile. If there's a site that posts decks that lackey cant copy/paste from, let me know and I'll see if I can make it work.

Yeah; Channelfireball decklists have been bullet lists lately, which aren't working for me.

For reference