News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Magic: Promo Image Files

Started by Eonblueapocalypse, December 16, 2010, 03:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eonblueapocalypse

First off, as a first time poster here, and a new adopted to LackeyCCG I would like to thank everyone who put effort into making this spectacular project as well as the Magic: the Gathering plug-in.

On to my point. This is a question for Bort.

Having recently installed LackeyCCG and the Magic plug-in, I started downloading all of the missing card image files. After finishing the download and getting all of the image files, I decided to run the updater again just to be sure. Upon which I found that I was receiving errors for what appears to be about 8 cards. On inspection I noticed that they all happen to come from the promo set. "Sewers of Estark" and "Mana Crypt" are two examples.

The info for the cards themselves are there, but the image files refuse to download.

I was just posting to see if this is a known issue or not, and/or if it may be some sort of issue on my end. Any info would be appreciated, as I am, as stated before, relatively new to the LackeyCCG platform and overall not the most tech-savvy person out there.

Thanks again to everyone who has put in work making this amazing program.

Bort

Things should work now after you run autoupdate.

Eonblueapocalypse

Still unable to download them, not entirely sure why either. Have tried both the high and medium update links, and no go. Even tried removing the promo folder from the image file folder and attempting the download again.

Curious as to why it is just this set that is causing me problems, as every single other set downloaded perfectly(from the high link if that makes a difference).

Checking that all 16067 cards are present and downloading missing images...
Error downloading plugins/magic/sets/setimages/promo/1.jpg.
Attempting download for Sewers of Estark (2.jpg).
Error downloading plugins/magic/sets/setimages/promo/2.jpg.
Attempting download for Windseeker Centaur (3.jpg).
Error downloading plugins/magic/sets/setimages/promo/3.jpg.
Attempting download for Giant Badger (4.jpg).
Error downloading plugins/magic/sets/setimages/promo/4.jpg.
Attempting download for Mana Crypt (5.jpg).
Error downloading plugins/magic/sets/setimages/promo/5.jpg.
Attempting download for Nalathni Dragon (8.jpg).
Error downloading plugins/magic/sets/setimages/promo/8.jpg.
You are done looking for all missing card images.

There are the logs it is giving me. A couple things I noticed, the first attempted downloads name was unspecified(Arena maybe? Its the only card in the promo set in the deck editor that is not listed in the log.). Second I noticed it jumped from .jpg 5(Mana Crypt) to .jpg 8(Nalathni Dragon), is this supposed to happen, and if so, is there a reason?

Thank you for your quick response and for attempting to figure out what the problem I am having here is.

Bort

I just tested a clean install and it works for the promo cards. You ran autoupdate for the plugin, waiting for the updates to download, and then you relaunched like it told you to, right?  You need to relaunch.

If that doesn't work, clear your internet cache and try again. I have tested and confirmed that it does indeed work for both medium and high. You should see those promo cards.

Eonblueapocalypse

Got everything working right now, thanks a ton for the help, and sorry for wasting your time, I appreciate it though.