News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

How to report people for banning...

Started by Trevor, December 02, 2010, 11:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clay

Normally I just tell people that I'm going to report them so that they'll stop being assholes, but today my opponent decided to keep going. He got upset that he was wrong on a ruling, and when I left the game he decided to attack me in the main chatroom. This isn't the type of person that I want on Lackey, and I'm sure that others would agree. The incident occurred at 2:50 PM EST on November 16.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Clay

I've got a kid in my room named Golem who refuses to play by the rules of Magic and just keeps spamming the chat. I've asked him to leave multiple times, but he didn't. I just wanted to play a game, and he just wanted to annoy me.

Clay

I've got someone in my room name Gowen. He joined my game, asked to play Legacy, then proceded to keep redrawing his hand until he had his combo. He kept drawing 7 over and over, and i asked him to leave. He didn't. Instead he played out the game, and even when I countered his combo, he kept telling me that he won and how great his deck is and all that. I kept asking him to leave, and he never did. If other players have problems with this IP, ban it.

Trevor

Quote from: Clay on January 06, 2012, 07:40:24 PM
I've got someone in my room name Gowen. He joined my game, asked to play Legacy, then proceded to keep redrawing his hand until he had his combo. He kept drawing 7 over and over, and i asked him to leave. He didn't. Instead he played out the game, and even when I countered his combo, he kept telling me that he won and how great his deck is and all that. I kept asking him to leave, and he never did. If other players have problems with this IP, ban it.
Given a temporary ban.

MegaMan

hi i was hosting a standard game and i started playing some one by the name of "Gray Fox" and he was playing a heartless summoning deck i was using a mono green deck that i was testing for my friend, and which by the way my friend built the deck not me and he had 2 naturalize main boarded and when gray fox dropped his heartless summoning, i used naturalize and he got all crazy and started swearing at me accusing me of being some person named patrick, which ive never gone by that name on lackey

then he left my room and decided to start PMing me rude comments accusing me further that I'm some guy named patrick
i dunno what his deal is but if anyone else reads this who plays standard, dont play him, he's not worth the trouble

Fabio

Hey,

I just want to report someone named Tron. He joined a game I made today around 7:25, hit me with a homophobic insult and left, troll-style. I'm not really sure if there's any way to investigate this since it was in a game-room, not the server. Let me know if other info is required. This sort of occurrence is really discouraging. :(

aeomatic

Panax has been trolling games.  His abusive behavior has ruined one game.  He came in changed life totals, spammed and left.

THANKS

lackey is the best!

zetim

I was in the middle of an EDH game when a user by the name of Messi joined and started moving cards on the main board into other zones like the graveyard and what not.

Is there a way to kick people from a room via command? Something like /Kick <user> or something?  I've looked around and wasn't able to find anything.

warp3000

I was on today, and I was just looking for some friendly standard games. I joined someone named badger47's game and at first he was normal. I had first played him with a deck I handbuilt around a week ago. he told me "your deck sucks and would never win anything so why waste someone's time trolling on here and whacking off to it". He then ragequit and called me some names. This week he was acting normal until around the middle of the game. I was playing a well-known deck instead of my own and this time, he said "you're just auto-piloting a stupid netdeck that's getting old". He then proceeded to call me various names again. The first time is excusable because it did just happen once, but when it happens twice and once it was because of my own deck that "never wins anything so why waste anyone's time" and then You're autopiloting one of the best decks, it kind of defeats the purpose of the game. Calling people names is just immature as well.

Trevor

Quote from: warp3000 on May 17, 2012, 10:35:03 PM
I was on today, and I was just looking for some friendly standard games. I joined someone named badger47's game and at first he was normal. I had first played him with a deck I handbuilt around a week ago. he told me "your deck sucks and would never win anything so why waste someone's time trolling on here and whacking off to it". He then ragequit and called me some names. This week he was acting normal until around the middle of the game. I was playing a well-known deck instead of my own and this time, he said "you're just auto-piloting a stupid netdeck that's getting old". He then proceeded to call me various names again. The first time is excusable because it did just happen once, but when it happens twice and once it was because of my own deck that "never wins anything so why waste anyone's time" and then You're autopiloting one of the best decks, it kind of defeats the purpose of the game. Calling people names is just immature as well.
You shouldn't have played with him after the first time in my opinion. Being a jerk is not intrinsically a bannable offense because it is subjective and hard to enforce.
If he joins one of your games, ask him to leave. If he refuses, send me a log of that and I will ban him.

Pheonixs

Why not just give the person who hosts a room the ability to kick/ban someone just from his one room ? o-o. Then there wouldn't really be a need for you to continually keep banning people, and everyone else that hosts a game can just deal with the problems on their own. Just a thought.

StAislez

[20:36:25]   Krumm: wow
[20:36:38]   Krumm: i love when people leave rather then talk out a simple rule question
[20:36:41]   Krumm: christ alive
[20:36:55]   Krumm: why does every nigger in here have his pink panties in a bunch?
[20:37:16]   SlurpySunday: i hope people dont ever play u dude
[20:37:25]   SlurpySunday: ur racist words are offensive
[20:37:31]   SlurpySunday: and im asking u to stop
[20:37:44]   Krumm: u are dumb as hell. if i had said fags u would not have said a thing
[20:37:48]   Krumm: shut up hippocrate
[20:38:12]   SlurpySunday: once again
[20:38:15]   Krumm: nope
[20:38:15]   Krumm: stfu
[20:38:17]   Krumm: dumb
[20:38:17]   Krumm: ass
[20:38:19]   Krumm: nigger
[20:38:21]   SlurpySunday: ur language is insulting
[20:38:22]   SlurpySunday: sorry
[20:38:26]   SlurpySunday: but i have to report u

amanita.muscaria

Yup, seen this Krumm guy BadMannering it up. Dropping slurs and general poor sportsmanship/nerd-raging.

silversurfer4980

Some asshole named grandmaster flash joined my game at 11:14:27
He asked to play standard
i said heads or tails
He said shut up nigger and left
can he be banned because he's done this before and yeah hes an asshole.

Rain

Not sure if this is where my complaint should go, but there's a guy on Lackey who is making a game out of crashing the server. Repeatedly logs in with some silly variation of "server crasher" like this week's "server killer" and "Crash?" and proceeds to ask how many times we would like the server to go down. After about 10 or so times of forcing everyone to disconnect, he gets bored and leaves. Any way to deal with this dude? Third time this month this crap happened.