News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

If LackeyCCG doesn't launch for you...

Started by Trevor, November 22, 2010, 05:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cronod

EDIT: He didin't had the last version of driver for the graphic card, he updated those and now work fine, sorry for the waste of time.

Hey there, a friend of mine is trying to run lackeyccg but as soon he launche the software it get stack and my friend get this message error:

LackeyCCG has stpped working
Windows: it is possible to find an online solution to the problem

Problem Signature:

Name event:   APPCRASH
Name Applicaton: LackeyCCG.exe
Timestamp application 51e0f32d
Name modul with eorror: atioglxx.dll
Version modul with error: 6.14.10.9210

He as a laptop with windows 7 64bit and a ATI mobility radeon HD 5730 graphic card with all updated drivers.

If you need more information let me know. Hoping that someone can help us. Thankyou.

Daemon

When I install Lackey, it installs fine and I can run it just fine. It's just when I install the Shadowrun TCG plugin, things start to mess up. I install the plugin from http://www.lackeyccg.com/shadowrun/updatelist.txt and it installs fine. But when I try to switch to the plugin, Lackey crashes and I when I try to reopen the program, it won't open. Just automatically closes itself down. I have to reinstall the program to get it to open again.

Johnny Blaze

New Lackey August 17, i moved the EXE, like i normally would with an update, Lackey opens, then i close it down to restart, when i do that Lackey Does NOT open back up, at all,   i have re installed Lackey 4 times today, and it wont run, Whats up with this..

Johnny Blaze

Trevor

First, try running lackey from the folder it was unzipped from. You cannot always just move the new exe into your old folder. That is the case with the recently posted lackey. In any case, the auto updated exe in the lackey folder should work in your old folder and update you properly, though I havent specifically confirmed this since I posted the last update.

In any case, I fixed 2 bugs that caused crashes in today's build and I will post a new version tomorrow.

Daemon

I didn't have a folder prior to installing this version. This was the first install of this program on my system. Hopefully the update tomorrow will fix it.

Trevor

Let me know if these errors still occur with the 8/18/13 version.

paco5005

So, I just downloaded the new Lackey version (the 08/18 version) and when I start it, it opens a black window and opens a link in my browser saying I am missing fonts and that I have to download them from the downloads section of lackeyccg.com . The problem is that in that section, there's no download links for fonts. I've tried downloading the Windows version (I'm a OSX user) to replace the Mac version's fonts with the Windows version's fonts, but nothing happened. I was wondering if anyone else got the same error.

Here's the link to which I'm sent when I open Lackey: http://www.lackeyccg.com/missingfontserror.html
Inside the fonts folder, there are 2 files:
Lato-Reg.ttf
SIL Open Font License.txt

Thank you for your time

Trevor

paco5005, the default font is now Lato-Reg.ttf and it should be in the fonts folder included with both downloads linked at http://lackeyccg.com/downloads.html

Please try downloading a fresh lackey from that address, unzip it, and run it from that freshly unzipped directory. Does that work?

TDK88

I'm a Mac OsX user - running 10.5 Downloaded the new Lackey today and it won't even open up - Just constantly "Unexpectedly Quits" (With the error message to relaunch, report or Ignore.) I've deleted Lackey a few times and downloaded again, each to the same end.

Johnny Blaze

Regarding the New 8/18 version, it has STOPPED working . im goin to give step by step of what i do.

1. i downloaded the updated

2. extracted it to its own folder.

3. i copy and pasted my IMAGES folder, it holds all my avatars, and playmat images, this came from a previous version of lackey

4. I then copy and paste my Plugins folder

5 i got the FONTS page pop up, so i moved the new font file.

6 . i start Lackey. i get the opening screen, i then go to my plugins in lackey, the menu drops down, i click on MAGIC, then i get a prompt saying that Lackey has stopped working.

7. i have turn my comp off and back on like 7 times LACKEY WILL NOT RESTART.

This has been going on for 2 days, and yes, i have opened lacket out of the rar BUT, it wont let me add my plugins to this rar file. i just want to play Magic, and my other games

Trevor

Quote from: Johnny Blaze on August 18, 2013, 06:02:17 PM
Regarding the New 8/18 version, it has STOPPED working . im goin to give step by step of what i do.

1. i downloaded the updated

2. extracted it to its own folder.
Before you tried anything else, did it run from an unzipped folder with no modifications done by you? Was everything complete and intact with the unzipped folder when you tested it?

Trevor

Quote from: TDK88 on August 18, 2013, 05:51:21 PM
I'm a Mac OsX user - running 10.5 Downloaded the new Lackey today and it won't even open up - Just constantly "Unexpectedly Quits" (With the error message to relaunch, report or Ignore.) I've deleted Lackey a few times and downloaded again, each to the same end.
Unfortunately, lackey requires OS 10.6 or higher now. Sorry.

paco5005

Trevor, I tried downloading it again (which I had tried before) and it works perfectly. Thanks for the attention and the help! Keep up the great work!

Johnny Blaze

When i unzipped it to its own folder, the fonts folder came over but the fonts werent there, it sent me to that lackey fonts page on this website, so then i moved the files out of the rar, and then the rest, it came on for as long as i was able to get to the plugins , click MAGIC, and now regardless of starting up my comp again, lackey wont run, and i cant move my plugins INTO the rar