Main Menu

If LackeyCCG doesn't launch for you...

Started by Trevor, November 22, 2010, 05:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

Quote from: grimalkin10 on March 06, 2012, 06:25:40 PM
Quote from: Trevor on March 06, 2012, 06:21:05 PM
Quote from: grimalkin10 on March 06, 2012, 05:02:21 PM
i cant start lackey. every time i try to run it it says it stopped working and windows is looking for a solution, then asks me if i want to debug it.
Did you try the solutions posted here?
yes and some i found on other topics but nothings taking hold.
I need more info about your setup. What OS you have? Where is Lackey on your computer (full path)? Talk to me on in an instant message and I can troubleshoot with you.

Bob_Lagota

My Lackey wont start too. Here I use a WinXP Home PC, fully updated (Its my parents pc). I already install MS Visua C++ 2008...
I use the lates Beta of the Lackey program.
I extract the program to "I:\LackeyCCG" so it is a short path and should not encounter any error. I am the administrator an I have full read/write/execute rights here.

Error Message says (its in german, I ll try a quick translate): Cant run Lackey, cauz of an configuration error. Please reinstall.

So I run the update exe, but nothing change. Same error.

If I am back home, I will check it on my Win7 64bit system and on my XP Pro System. In the past, the program runs without errors. But this was for over an year, I think.

Any more information needed?

Trevor

Quote from: Bob_Lagota on March 11, 2012, 05:51:07 AM
My Lackey wont start too. Here I use a WinXP Home PC, fully updated (Its my parents pc). I already install MS Visua C++ 2008...
I use the lates Beta of the Lackey program.
I extract the program to "I:\LackeyCCG" so it is a short path and should not encounter any error. I am the administrator an I have full read/write/execute rights here.

Error Message says (its in german, I ll try a quick translate): Cant run Lackey, cauz of an configuration error. Please reinstall.

So I run the update exe, but nothing change. Same error.

If I am back home, I will check it on my Win7 64bit system and on my XP Pro System. In the past, the program runs without errors. But this was for over an year, I think.

Any more information needed?
IM me on Skype or AIM or something and I can help troubleshoot.

Bob_Lagota

Well, first of all, if I should add you in Skype, I need youre Skype name (simply pm me, I didnt found this information in your profile).
Second point, I test the beta of Lackeyccg on a xp pro an an 64bit win7 PC at home, and it starts well (at the moment, I havent realy play a round of magic on it, so I only can say, it will start, but I think it also will run well).

The pont is, the reason, why it wont start on the pc of my parents, must have something to do with the PC of my parents. But what? Ok, it is a home edition, but what else? ;)

I dont now when I next visit my parents.

By the way, your Lackeyccg is a nice peace of software. I realy like it. Thanks for the hard work with it.

4xstormcrow

Quote from: Trevor on February 23, 2012, 12:17:32 PM
Quote from: 4xstormcrow on February 23, 2012, 11:34:43 AM
I am using the latest version of wine with ubuntu and i updated Lackey and now it says it has encountered a serious problem and needs to close.

I have the latest version of open gl
http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-bb6a7a98ea5016383c4f81717063463e5217c3bf

Try installing MFC90.DLL, MSVCP90.DLL and friends: run winetricks and select vcrun2008 (MS Visual C++ 2008 libraries: mfc90,msvcp90,msvcr90).
it still doesn't work

Frez

Hi,

for some time now I can not start Lackey anymore (tried to look at forums, google, install new dlls).
I am runing Arch linux 64, wine 1.5.2, latest Lackey
this is the error I get:

Unhandled exception: page fault on read access to 0xffffffff in 32-bit code (0x7c9130ca).

I can: update, and once it starts, I hear the voice, but then it "breaks"...
I am stuck, please some help!

innuendo

0x(anything) is a memory cell. Check your ram. But since it's a page fault, you might have a HDD going bad. get into bios and run a hdd test to make sure.

Frez

No RAM issues, no HD issues, everything else, work flawlessly.

Ktanaqui

Computer OS: Windows XP, Media Edition
Issue: When LackeyCCG is started, it closes immediately with absolutely no error message or prompt.
Suggestions:

• Trying driver updates

mpsok4

Hi there,

I am having trouble with running lackey using WINE on LinuxMint. Every time I try to run Lackey i get the message "wine program crash - internal errors - invalid parameters received"

I searched around the forum, and I couldn't see any common issues. This is probably an easy fix, but any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

didgjedi

ravesam

hey im trying to launch Lackey ccg and every time i do i get this message: "This application has failed to start because SDL.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

i use 7-zip and winzip and still the same

Nava

Just played a few games with the new version of Lackey (Mac OS X 10.7.5, Lackey 04-21-13). Here are some of my observations:

• If no card image is available, Lackey used to show a text box with the card infos (without checking the "Text" checkbox); this does not work at the moment
  • Lackey does not honor keyboard settings and there is no way to switch keyboard layout from qwerty to e.g. qwertz (I tried different fonts to check for missing glyphs)
  • If I activate a filter in the deck builder and switch from "contains" to "is" Lackey stops responding to Mouse/Keyboard input - can close the main window though.
  • Can't save games nor will Lackey autosave

undying_dreadlord

Quote from: N3XUS on August 17, 2011, 03:14:27 AM
Can't seem to figure out why lackey won't display properly on my laptop running windows 7. Even after i did those three recommendations, the same problem persists. Every time i open lackey, i hear the "welcome to lackey" then it just freezes and whatever was on the screen just before i opened lackey is stuck being displayed inside the boarders of the lackey window. Very very puzzling and yet on my desktop running xp sp3, lackey works just fine

I have the exact same problem.  Help please?