LackeyCCG Forum > Bug Report Forum

If LackeyCCG doesn't launch for you...

(1/23) > >>

Trevor:
If you run lackey and it gives you a message like "Configuration is not correct" or something like that,
try installing this:

Install this: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9b2da534-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf&displaylang=en

Or install this: http://lackeyccg.com/windows/vcredist_x86.exe.zip

Or try right clicking on the LackeyCCG.exe and run it as an administrator.

If any of those fixed your problem, please report back here about it. What was the error you initially got, and which thing fixed it?

kaptainkoolaid7:
hey im trying to launch Lackey ccg and every time i do i get this message: "This application has failed to start because SDL.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

Any ideas? From what I've seen about this program I'm really excited to play it.

Trevor:

--- Quote from: kaptainkoolaid7 on March 13, 2011, 12:41:56 pm ---hey im trying to launch Lackey ccg and every time i do i get this message: "This application has failed to start because SDL.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

Any ideas? From what I've seen about this program I'm really excited to play it.

--- End quote ---
Try a different program to unzip that preserves file hierarchy. If the dlls aren't adjacent to the Lackey exe in the lackey folder, you will get an error like that.

lockecole7:
My brother is also getting an issue that closes his lackey just as it says welcome, and gives him the error message, "LackeyCCG.exe has stopped working, windows can check online for a solution to the problem." He was also getting an SDl.dll issue, but he's using winzip now. He's extracted the file himself, Ive sent him my working one, but we can't figure out the issue.

Trevor:

--- Quote from: lockecole7 on April 13, 2011, 06:02:07 pm ---My brother is also getting an issue that closes his lackey just as it says welcome, and gives him the error message, "LackeyCCG.exe has stopped working, windows can check online for a solution to the problem." He was also getting an SDl.dll issue, but he's using winzip now. He's extracted the file himself, Ive sent him my working one, but we can't figure out the issue.

--- End quote ---
This is almost always caused by having some sort of out of date drivers. Update your computer's drivers, especially opengl related ones.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version