News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

New Version Bugs

Started by Maulth, November 18, 2010, 09:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maulth

I'm having a few problems with the new version, which i will name in detail below:

Firstly, let it be known that the forum account and game account don't share the same information (at least not to my knowledge). I had assumed that since I hadn't seen the account function in the previous version, that you had the new application look to the forumhost DB for the login information. So if you do not have an actual game account, DO NOT ENTER a password, or you will get an error saying that you are already connected to the server.

Secondly, myself and my friend Titaniumbolt keep getting intermittently disconnected from the game server. I don't know if there is some server instability going on, or something else, just thought I would bring it to attention.

Alastair

Both of these are known. In the case of the accounts, the only ones who actually -need- an account on the new version are the mods. At present game accounts can only be created by Trevor.

The disconnect issue, Trevor has been able to duplicate it and he's on the road to fixing it.

Mandurang

Can I add my own bug findings in this thread, or is there another place we should be doing this?

I noticed you can't use extra characters, like underscore, when naming your decks - they just won't appear. But if you write them somewhere else like notepad and copy them over, it will accept it, and save your deck no problem.

TookieWilliams

@ Madurang Ive noticed while using lackey that the underscore is reserved for filling in blank spaces when you create a deck.  So if I name a deck GU STD Ramp lackey will save it as GU_STD_Ramp.

Mandurang

The thing is you can't use spaces either, anymore.