News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

YU-GI-OH (sealed?)

Started by darkvne, November 29, 2009, 11:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvne

I was messing around with the magic plugin and noticed the sealed option. Would it be possible to upgrade YU-GI-OH to this? The people that play Yugioh on here have often created ultra decks that cant be competed with unless you use another Leet deck. I'd like to take the dueling down a notch and bring it back to the real heart of the cards type of play. Ok I'm a nerd whatever...

Skye

The next update for the plugin should contain the ability to open packs. It will also contain Stardust Overdrive and Hidden Arsenal.

Unfortunately, I'm having to rebuild the plugin from the ground up, to incorporate stuff that's never been included before. And it's taking me time.

The best I can tell you is to have patience and watch the forum for my post about the update, when it's released.

darkvne

hey thanks for the feedback, I know it must be a lot of work keeping everything up to date and all. I'll really appreciate the sealed option I think It could add a whole new dimension to dueling. Lightsworn is sooo last week!