News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

New LackeyCCG out 10/14/09- Post Bugs about it here

Started by Trevor, November 08, 2009, 06:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mathman1550

I thought of a possible suggestion you might be able to implement. For some games it is hard to find someone to play with, so I log on and wait for others and often get distracted by something else. Perhaps you could add in an optional sound that would alert users that someone just joined the server that has the same plugin as their current loaded plugin.

Alastair

I think we'll see alot of avenues open up to us with the new version.Trevor told me earlier today that the new version does have user registrations and a completely new network core, which means it'll be possible for us admins and mods to handle griefers. I wouldn't be surprised if we also see private messaging, paging of user, etc... soon.

TheBuck

Alastair

No firm ETA, no. He said he was going to have me do some tests on Windows once he gets the windows version compiled, as well as some linux testing. Unless something major turns up, I'd suspect shortly after that is when it'll hit the downloads section.

Trevor

Quote from: Swot on February 27, 2010, 10:04:08 PM
I am not sure if this is in the right place, but I could not find a bug thread specifically for the magic: the gathering plug in.

Bug:
In the deck editor, there is an unghinged card named "The Fallen Apart":
A 4/4 with some strange abilities.
In the picture that is displayed when you mouse over "The Fallen Apart" though is a picture of "Tainted Monkey": a 1/1 with an equally strange ability.

When Mousing over the card "Tainted Monkey" in the deck editor, the picture displayed is of "Stop That", an instant.

When Mousing over the card "Stop That", the picture is of "Phyexean Librarian"

When Mousing over the card "Phyrexian Librarian", the picture is of "Persecute Artist"

When Mousing over the card "Persecute Artist", the picture is of "Necro-Impotence"

Picture of "Necro-Impotence" is "Mother of Goons"

Picture of "Mother of Goons" is "Kill Destroy"

I'm going to stop here. I did no realize that the list was going to be this long, originally I thought only "The Fallen Apart" had the wrong picture. But I will mention that "Kill Destroy"'s picture is also not, "Kill Destroy"
Post problems with plugins in the plugin folder. I don't maintain most of the plugins.

Trevor

I just posted a new version to test today, 10-23-10. Please test it and report bugs so I can make it official.

There were a few minor issues in the old one but something I did I think should fix them. I need to have several games done in order to make sure the old issues are gone.

TheBuck

OK so where is the down load? I go to the DL area and it the 10-14 ver

Alastair

TheBuck

That did it but if you can Alastair you should put it up on the DL area so those that aren't using this forum can get it.

Trevor