News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

New plugin testing

Started by Howl, November 27, 2009, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howl

oh and these are the new location card type...  and i will change all location card type to this..

[attachment deleted by admin due to disk space availablility]

Alastair

You can shrink the download size a good bit by removing the thumb.db files. Windows generates them on its own, there's no need to inflate the package by including em. ;)

Tokimo

I would suggest using more magic terminology, or not borrowing magic terminology and symbols. Something about adding 2 blue mana to my recruit counter is very awkward. Same thing with using exhausted as a term while you're using the tap and untap symbols.

Howl

oh .. i was not aware of that. thank you. i cant right now though but as soon as i can i will. just the thumb.db files? oh and question. is lackey using the .txt file or the actual file for example i have in my plugin Fantasy and then i have Fantasy.txt do i need both or just one. or does it just not matter .. and yeah i have to edit the image because i changed it to a sideways template and the location need to go from the tap symbol to untapp symbol

TheBuck

Ok I like the look for the lands but all this MTG is not helping with the whole "it's more than just MTG" can you show us some cards that are not MTG like?

Howl

Howl

oh.. one question ... in non magic like do you mean .. that includes symbols and card parts.. right....

Tokimo

So far you haven't shown us anything that has gameplay that's fundamentally different from magic. The only thing we've seen so far that's even remotely separate from magic is the locations, but those still play an awful lot like lands.

Are there any changes to the turn structure, or tactical play for example?

To clarify: The game I'm working on, Mahoujo is not Magic. It's got a variety of very non-magic like aspects, like the three 'casters' represented by your heros. The Hero cards are not creatures, they're not planeswalkers (the card type). The thing they're closest to is the player planeswalkers, but even then there are significant differences.

SugimoriDesu

Quote from: Tokimo on December 01, 2009, 10:39:53 PM
So far you haven't shown us anything that has gameplay that's fundamentally different from magic. The only thing we've seen so far that's even remotely separate from magic is the locations, but those still play an awful lot like lands.

Quoted for Truth.

Cyrus

and having the lands be tapped-looking when they are untapped will only add to the confusion.

Howl

k. well i have a new..plan .. i will use some of the new templates.. like the location ones... but.. make custom ones.. that ... arent magic templates.. but that will take awhile to make a new good looking template.. and .. remake all the cards. heh . but .. im up for it.. besides i just turned 16 lol.. what do i have to worry about.