News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Updater Error

Started by TiamatRuler, September 06, 2010, 07:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TiamatRuler

I just downloaded LackeyCCG and whenever I try to run the updater like I'm told I should it errors, saying this:

Download failed. Error = 0x800C0005

No message available.

I have Windows XP and I've tried my firewall, I've tried messing with firefox. Nothing's making it work. It also errors when I try to update a plugin but I'm assuming it's the same thing causing the first thing. I've looked through the thread and have only seen one other topic with the same error mentioned but no one really even tried to help solve the problem. I would like it if someone would give me helpful information because nothing that seems like it would work is working.

B-Dogg

I'm currently having the same problem. I've been running Lackey fine for about a year and, starting yesterday, I can't get on to the server, and when I run the Updater, I get the same error message.

Alastair

There's no update to Lackey at this time to download. If you've recently downloaded it, you have the latest version available to the public. A new version is in the works, with completely new networking code as well as alot of other bug fixes.

As to plugin update errors, that largely depends on which plugin it is and what the URL you're trying to update from for the plugin.