News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Yu-Gi-Oh

Started by benjamin180692, August 30, 2010, 04:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benjamin180692

Hey Yu-Gi-Oh TCG player,

I will be creating a new Yu-gi-oh Plugin soon. Most likely it would be named YGO.

However now I am having my exams, I will try to finish adding up all the cards latest by the end of 20 september.

I would like to give credit for skye for creating a great foundation for the yu-gi-oh plugin. I will be updating my plugin using the foundation created by skye.

*P.s Skye if you wanna help me(which i hope you will) please PM. Thanks alot Skye for your previous efforts :)

magekirbys

Why not reuse his and just add on to it and rename it?

benjamin180692

I am doing that. Otherwise it would take too long.

delor317

If you need any help I will do what I can. ;D

benjamin180692

I need you to help me resize the image :) can you do it??

Trevor

Multiple plugins for the same game is a bad idea. If he wants to take over the yugioh plugin, thats fine.

benjamin180692

Hi trevor,
If it is possible i would like to take over the updating of the yugioh plugin.

benjamin180692

The Updated version of Yugioh is completed:) Just need some final adjustment!! most likely i will post it here latest by 2moro:)

Trevor

You only include medium images in that download. Do you have the high versions?

magekirbys

It's still missing some cards , like the naturia ones.

benjamin180692

I have completed the list for all the rest of the missing card. Just need the image file :)
Too all those out there who are complaining about missing cards. It will take sometime for me to complete it.
If you are not willing to help the process I would rather you to just shut your trap.

If you wanna report missing card..
Please at least includes the name,set,attack,defense and cart text.

Amber

Would someone update the YGO plugin, since there's lots of missing cards that wasn't included

benjamin180692

Amber.. what cards is missing apart from the one i know(machina deck,duel terminal cards.)

Tetels

Well, Benjamin, I'd like to help in whatever way I can, just let me know what I can do. I'm not sure if you know this or not, but Duelist Revolution has hit the shelves, and it has a few Duel Terminal and new cards. HA2 is also out, but most of those are Duel Terminal cards, so I assume you already knew about those, correct? At any rate, just clarify what I need to do and I'll try my best with regards to my schedule.