News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Yu-Gi-Oh

Started by benjamin180692, August 30, 2010, 04:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benjamin180692

Hey Tetels. Here are the missing cards:) i just need the image file:) I have completed the data base. All i need is the image:)
Now waiting for HA03 and the new booster

[attachment deleted by admin]

Amber

- dragunity cards
- Newest addition to Black Feather series (Black Feather Dragon)
- Shining Darkness
- Starstirke Blast

Tetels

Thank you very much. I hope that we can manage to bring back the community, however small it was, we had for Yugioh a while ago. Still, Benjamin, if you need help with the card images, just let me know what I need to do, and I'll get right on it.

Edit: I just noticed that you accidentally placed the Attack values as their Defense values and the Defense values as the Format. I thought I'd let you know, as they technically don't have an Attack value at the moment. Of course, it's easy enough to figure out, but just thought I'd mention it.

benjamin180692

OMg ... thanks .:) I think We can upload this card file online first:) we can slowly insert the card image:) what do you think tetels?

benjamin180692

For those who wanna use the cards that are updated. please put ocg.txt in your set folder and replace your setlist.txt with the one I attached

benjamin180692

To Amber:

You have been requesting for card,but you are not volunteering in any thing.
I hope you can learn to contribute for this plugin.
We are not paid to create stuff for YOU.
We are doing this because we love this card game.
So please if you are not intending to help us. Try to keep it low or go to KCVD to play with the players there if you want the new cards.

I appreciate the aid from Trevor and Tetels, as least they are willing to volunteer.
If you(amber) wanna learn how to help us you can PM me.
I am more than willing to teach you.

And for all those out there, I will only be updating the card list when the card is release in TCG format.
Therefore, Dragunity,Starstrike Blast and Duelist revolution will not be uploaded in this version.

Unless someone come up with the cardlist.

Tetels

*Is totally confused*
Erm, why is Duelist Revolution in the card list you just uploaded, then...? I'm entirely confused at this point, but I suppose I'll try my best to assist.

benjamin180692

you mean those in ocg.txt?
I added all the cards from another source.
That is why i never check where is it from:)
cheers Tetels:)

Amber

Quote from: benjamin180692 on September 04, 2010, 10:25:14 AM
To Amber:

You have been requesting for card,but you are not volunteering in any thing.
I hope you can learn to contribute for this plugin.
We are not paid to create stuff for YOU.
We are doing this because we love this card game.
So please if you are not intending to help us. Try to keep it low or go to KCVD to play with the players there if you want the new cards.

I appreciate the aid from Trevor and Tetels, as least they are willing to volunteer.
If you(amber) wanna learn how to help us you can PM me.
I am more than willing to teach you.

And for all those out there, I will only be updating the card list when the card is release in TCG format.
Therefore, Dragunity,Starstrike Blast and Duelist revolution will not be uploaded in this version.

Unless someone come up with the cardlist.

IF YOU LOVE THIS CARD GAME, WHY NOT YOU JUST UPDATE IT INSTEAD, I'm more happy to help this plugin
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS CARD GAME, THEN LEAVE IT

benjamin180692

Ok amber you wanna help?
I need you to collect all the image file(.jpeg)
of all the cards in ocg.txt.
then upload it.

levi15791

I am more than happy to help, just pm me what is missing and I will step to it :D

delor317

how close are you to being able to release

delor317

has this plugin died?

Trevor

Quote from: delor317 on December 21, 2010, 03:00:24 AM
has this plugin died?
There should just be one yugioh plugin. I don't know who manages the other one, but you should work together.

delor317

Quote from: Trevor on December 21, 2010, 04:05:13 PM
Quote from: delor317 on December 21, 2010, 03:00:24 AM
has this plugin died?
There should just be one yugioh plugin. I don't know who manages the other one, but you should work together.
well i wouldn't mind helping it's just there is so little activity it makes me feel like this thing has died