News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Looking for some games to showcase on my site

Started by Psyjedi, July 26, 2010, 05:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psyjedi

Hey Gamers,

I think a few of you know me, this is Psyjedi from the Lord of the Rings and Trek boards. I've been working on my website, where I am trying to get gamers to work together to create a CCG, but I also want to showcase all the CCGs that people have created themselves. Please check it out at www.4gxg.com, and let me know if you want to showcase your game on that site by PMing me here or emailing me at rayliu@4gxg.com.

Thanks!
PJ

Tokimo

Interesting project. My game is still very early development so it's probably not ready for all the spotlight.

Dragoon

Looks interesting.. As I am still developing.. (Without any communtiy input DAMMIT) So I may post something later...

xchokeholdx

You got mine already, let me send you some Hi-res cards tonight.

Clonewars Card game http://www.cardgameforge.com/game.php?id=138

BrotherM

Psy-

What ever happened to the game that was being developed on that site a couple years ago?  There were some interesting ideas floated bt it kind of seemed to bog down after a while.  I remember you were advertising that people would be paid for their contributions, is that right?  Did that ever happen?  Just curious.

xchokeholdx

Quote from: BrotherM on July 27, 2010, 11:06:23 AM
Psy-

What ever happened to the game that was being developed on that site a couple years ago?  There were some interesting ideas floated bt it kind of seemed to bog down after a while.  I remember you were advertising that people would be paid for their contributions, is that right?  Did that ever happen?  Just curious.

as a former member of that site and co-designer of the rules of that game, I can honestly say that YES, we did get paid.
It is a damn shame that interest waned, as the rules looked pretty solid..

BrotherM

Quote from: xchokeholdx on July 27, 2010, 11:54:29 AM
Quote from: BrotherM on July 27, 2010, 11:06:23 AM
Psy-

as a former member of that site and co-designer of the rules of that game, I can honestly say that YES, we did get paid.
It is a damn shame that interest waned, as the rules looked pretty solid..

Cool, glad to hear that.  I followed that project for a while, but there were a few too many cooks for me to join in.