News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Some functionality requests

Started by Alash, July 07, 2010, 08:51:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alash

Some things that me and my friends have had difficulty adapting to, listed in random order. If the developers could take time to look at this it would be super.

1) Ability to create private games with password-protection
2) Ability to add players to an ignore-list so that he/she can't join your games and you won't see his/her chat messages
3) Ability to add multiple booster packs simultaneously
4) Ability to lock window frames in a preferred position other than default
5) Magic plugin: Ability to sort cards in the deck creation window as you can in the card list window
6) Magic plugin: Ability to use Apprentice files as decks, or add an "Export to Lackey" button on CCGDecks.com

That's all for now. Thanks for providing this software - it's greatly appreciated.

whizzerd

Quote from: Alash on July 07, 2010, 08:51:54 AM

6) Magic plugin: Ability to use Apprentice files as decks, or add an "Export to Lackey" button on CCGDecks.com

if u hit the "export as apprentice.deck" on ccgdecks it will open a notepad with a decklist and u can copy/paste that into lackey

Alash

Quote from: whizzerd on July 07, 2010, 05:17:11 PMif u hit the "export as apprentice.deck" on ccgdecks it will open a notepad with a decklist and u can copy/paste that into lackey

Yeah, but then you lose your entire sideboard. I know not everyone sideboards in draft/sealed, but I actively do - I guess I could add all cards to my mainboard, copy-paste and then drag-n-drop to my sideboard inside Lackey, but that doesn't seem too ideal.

Thanks for the hint though. ;)

whizzerd

u can also just delete the "sb" or whatever it is in front of your sideboard cards in that text file and copy paste them into your sb in lackey