News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Two plugin questions

Started by innuendo, June 10, 2010, 12:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innuendo

First question is on packs.  The documentation in the tutorial says to use xml.  None of the current plugins do and I can't get it to work that way either way.  If that's not an option I would need to use the txt version but as far as I can tell there isn't the option to do the % chance type packs that way (I compared with the magic plugin and found nothing for support of mythics which I would have just copied.

My next question is on defaultchat.txt  I have on in my pack and it seems to be the exact same format as magic and other plugins but lackey says there isn't one in the plugin folder.  Any possible ideas as for what can cause this?

I can attach either if that would help I was just curious if the documentation was just out of date and what I can do to fix these two little problems.

InShaneee

I'm don't know about your second question, but as to your first, the old Pack Definitions (text style) still works just fine as described on the main Plugin Creation tutorial page. Check out the pack definitions file for the Magi Nation plugin for an example, I wrote that just a few weeks ago and it works just fine, percentage chances and all.

innuendo

Alright packs are sorted out but I'm still unable to use my defaultchat file which lackey says it can't find.  Now i'm also working on an update list which I just finished and when I attempt to get checksums it says

"Error: can't find updatelist at ."

Which to me looks like lackey doesn't even know which directory to look in since it's checking nowhere.  How can I fix this since I'm starting to think both issues are related.

innuendo

Does anyone have any idea what causes this?  I would really like to resolve these issues.

picks-at-flies

checksums:
/checksum plugins/pluginname/updatelist.txt

I've had wierdness with defaultchat.txt before but never that one so I'm at a loss.