News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

First Plug In

Started by TraviiWill, December 24, 2009, 03:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TraviiWill

So, I'm working on a plugin for a game I made and I'm having issues with card functions showing up and cards showing up in the deck editor.
Here's what I've got so far:

http://traviiwill.angelfire.com/plugin/Mayori.zip

It sort of looks in order to me, but then again, it's my first plugin, so, I don't know much about what I'm doing ;D

Also, apologies for the crap images in there, I did them in a hurry in Miss Paint.

Any help would be lovely!

Alastair

The link leads to a 404 error, so there's one problem.

TraviiWill

That's particularly weird, because it opens up for me.

TraviiWill

And not only does it open for me, it opens for all of my friends.

Tokimo

404 for me.

Edit: If I click the link I get a 404. If I click the link and open in new tab I get the zip file. Seems to be Angelfire blocking direct linking.

TraviiWill

My apologies for that :-[ I didn't know it was gunna do that, long time since I've used Angelfire for anything.

TraviiWill

Is there anybody who can help out there?

bakana

not sure if you are still working on this or not, it still gives 404 error if you click or open in new tab, only way i got it is I cut and pasted into address bar.  initially what I saw is your naming convention for your images don't match what you've setup in your cardata and setinfo.  you had your set listed as first, and the folder named firstset, there might be other things your plugininfo is hard to read since you don't separate things out and mostly having it s as one long continuous line, hard to see if you used tabs instead of spaces or anything otehr silly errors.