News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Yu-Gi-Oh! Champions League

Started by Adalam, May 21, 2010, 09:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adalam

I figured that I'd start a Yu-Gi-Oh! league and see where it got me, lol. Anyway, it goes down like this: Advanced rules are the main rules for the main season and the tournaments. Any banned cards in a person's deck result in a disqualification. You may, however, use traditional decks in exhibition duels that do not count to your overall record. This thread will also count as a sign up thread.

Roster:
magekirbys
VladShadeu
Tetels
Adalam

magekirbys

Sign me up. I think we should call the rooms Yugioh league private so not to confuse people.
In game name magekirbys Timezone GMT+1

Adalam

zach winn

magekirbys

You know I'm starting to doubt there will ever be a yu-gi-oh tournament on lackey.

Howl

magekirbys

Adalam

magekirbys

It's never going to happen , people using lackey only care about magic.

Adalam

VladShadeu

Eh, I guess I'll give it a shot. What's the ban list on the old Duelist Kingdom cards? If i'm doing this imma play as retro as I can.  ;D

Adalam

Most users tend to follow Advanced format, so I might as well cater to the majority on this.

VladShadeu

Not familiar with YuGi formats. I'm a Magic player at heart, but I'll pick up the game since it's obvious you could use some extra guys. I've played before but that was Kuriboh era stuff.

Adalam

Kuriboh is 100% legal, that's a given, lol. Here's a link to the Banned Lists: http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/index.html#limited_adv . Note: This will probably be updated in September, but this was the March update.

VladShadeu

Pot of greed? Change of heart? I think I'm going to cry...
Eh, I'll get over it. You should modify the top post with an existing members list so we're sure where we stand.