News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Trolls

Started by Ram, May 24, 2010, 05:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ram

Some means of players dealing with trolls would be appreciated a lot.

Even if it was just limited to hosts being able to kick (or even ban) IPs from individual games, it would be a big improvement!

There has recently been some player most often named 'Torn' - though he changes it fairly frequently, particularly with multiplayer games, as they often have a seat spare. He's been hitting new game when he arrives - killing a game in midswing, and preventing new games starting up by using similar tactics.

-Ram

Adalam

Yikes, thanks for the heads-up. That's gonna be really irritating to deal with.

till death do we part

there must be a way to set up something to ban by means of and ip its all logged to prevent users abusing each other but this guy can fill up multiple spots in games and even kick the host from his own game even when its full its getting ridiculous

netfirecat

he invaded my game once and started demanding i give him some baseball cards... next time i catch him, his computer will lock up... I've already tested it against a spare computer of mine, used lackey's send to seat function. I had trouble unlocking my computer. let me find him again...

Trevor

The new Lackey has passwords and permanent bans and things of that nature. Just be patient until I am done with it.

TheBuck

sweet maybe ill be able to DL images and play once again, if not I think I may cry.

Ram

Thanks Trevor, that sounds really great. Any suggestions for a short term solution to this particular menace? - or any replacements for him between now and the release.
Garfield's suggestion is the only possible solution I've seen suggested anywhere.
If it is the only solution, I'd appreciate knowing how to do it! PM might be better than a forum post though.