News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Dark Journeys

Started by Dragoon, November 15, 2009, 10:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aardvark

Wow, just wow! I must admit you've done an awesome job in the presentation of the cards. Functional (once we get the icons down  ;D) and appealing. Now we just need to make sure the rest of the game live up to your standards.

Good on ya, mate!

Tokimo

Where do you find artists? >_>

Dragoon

Tokimo

Do you take their art and just credit them or are you getting them to draw art for the game?

Dragoon

Quote from: Tokimo on January 05, 2010, 10:13:44 AM
Do you take their art and just credit them or are you getting them to draw art for the game?

I just take their art and credit them. If they don't want their art to be used, I will remove it.

1. Cost
2. Name
3. Region
4. Rarity and Collection Number
5. Type
6. Rule Text
7. Favor Text
8. Power
9. Hit points
10. Armor
11. Artist
12. Copyright

[attachment deleted by admin due to disk space availablility]

aardvark

Thanks for that, Dragoon. I like the layout but must admit that the bridge troll is a lil' off in my eyes with the mat icon not reaching across the entire card. That's just one mans opinion though so use your own judgment.

Ripplez

make the flavour text a little more distinctive. when i looked at the flavour text for the mercenary my eyes did a double take before i realised it was italicised. other than that, it looks pretty ok. got any cards in the other colours? :)

Dragoon

Quote from: aardvark on January 07, 2010, 01:51:43 AM
Thanks for that, Dragoon. I like the layout but must admit that the bridge troll is a lil' off in my eyes with the mat icon not reaching across the entire card. That's just one mans opinion though so use your own judgment.

what icon do you mean?

aardvark

Referring to the icons on the left, how the mat ends at their right side. I think it might look better if the mat extended all the way to the left hand side.

Or, Trevor put up a nice sample here with the icons slightly overlapping the text space. Of course it's on the bottom instead of the left as you have yours but you get the picture.

Dragoon

Quote from: aardvark on January 07, 2010, 10:55:25 PM
Referring to the icons on the left, how the mat ends at their right side. I think it might look better if the mat extended all the way to the left hand side.

Or, Trevor put up a nice sample here with the icons slightly overlapping the text space. Of course it's on the bottom instead of the left as you have yours but you get the picture.

Well, the icons are readable, making it right..

Quote from: Ripplez on January 07, 2010, 02:53:20 AM
make the flavour text a little more distinctive. when i looked at the flavour text for the mercenary my eyes did a double take before i realised it was italicised. other than that, it looks pretty ok. got any cards in the other colours? :)

There you are...

Dragoon

Finished the lacky upload!

Ripplez

where is how to install it?

Howl

well i just want to say you did one heck of a job .. with card look .. i like it alot.. if i have tim eill download it and try it out. but it look s really nice..  good job!

aardvark

Downloading as we speak.

Now, am I blind or is the plugin not around? Are you gonna tweak it s'more before release or you just like keeping us in the dark.